[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 12 of 904
Thread Tools
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
221 - 02-03-2021, 14:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah I kind of knew that. Juggles fits in there somewhere I guess, pretty easy to hold a job down when the performance criteria are finding your way to the right place most days and not pissing your pants during work time.
**** hauler, you couldn't make it through the education and certifications i have. If you could you wouldn't be elbow deep in Semitic ****.
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
222 - 02-03-2021, 14:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
**** hauler, you couldn't make it through the education and certifications i have. If you could you wouldn't be elbow deep in Semitic ****.
BBBAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Juggles triple ****post combo winner.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
223 - 02-03-2021, 14:34
Reply With Quote
You can laugh if you like. You know if you had the skills to be able to get work, you wouldn't have had to move to the middle of dune coon central for work.

Now excuse me while i get a drink so that i can not leave my house and get a paycheck...unemployed slacker. Hopefully the wife will give you your allowance today.
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
224 - 02-03-2021, 14:40
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
You can laugh if you like. You know if you had the skills to be able to get work, you wouldn't have had to move to the middle of dune coon central for work.

Now excuse me while i get a drink so that i can not leave my house and get a paycheck...unemployed slacker. Hopefully the wife will give you your allowance today.
Juggs has "certificates". Basic code monkeying and riding his bike on the pavement without training wheels. Think's he's "In IT" but painfully unaware that he ticks every single box for socially inept nerd.

Why do you think I would need my wife's money when in the last of my 9 years at the company, I guarantee you I banked more than you will see in the next 4 years at the call centre - oh I mean "in IT".
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
225 - 02-03-2021, 14:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
socially inept nerd.

Why do you think I would need my wife's money when in the last of my 9 years at the company, I guarantee you I banked more than you will see in the next 4 years at the call centre - oh I mean "in IT".
well arent you something

it takes you 9 years to make what someone at a call center makes in 4
 
-SS- is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
226 - 02-03-2021, 14:56
Reply With Quote
Which part of "the last of" is making you show everyone how dumb you are?
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
227 - 02-03-2021, 15:04
Reply With Quote
why does it take you 9 years?

are you implying youve been frontin as a wannabe Orange Hitler of dubai?
 
-SS- is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
228 - 02-03-2021, 15:36
Reply With Quote
You guys suck at being coy and trying to trap each other in stupid technical issues


He worked for the company for 9 years

He banked more in the last year than you would make (gross) in four

Banked means savings.
 
Falhawk is online now
 
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
229 - 02-03-2021, 15:41
Reply With Quote
I will never understand making fun of someone for not having to work (as long as you aren't leeching on gov)

If you can get enough to retire early awesome getting laid off is even better in most cases of you get a payout

Good for mitch
 
KittyCat is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
230 - 02-03-2021, 15:51
Reply With Quote
this is tw where ppl on govt welfare make fun of ppl who have jobs it's all part of maga
 
cael is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
231 - 02-03-2021, 15:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
this is tw where ppl on govt welfare make fun of ppl who have jobs it's all part of maga
glad you just woke up to join the fun
 
-SS- is offline
 
KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
232 - 02-03-2021, 16:18
Reply With Quote
I get plenty of insurance and free food by being unemployed. I don't see any reason to return. Sure seems more sensible than struggling to make ends meet at $55k and losing all my benefits.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
 
KingSobieski is offline
 
Last edited by KingSobieski; 02-03-2021 at 16:22..
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
233 - 02-03-2021, 16:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
I get plenty of insurance and free food by being unemployed. I don't see any reason to return. Sure seems more sensible than struggling to make ends meet at $55k and losing all my benefits.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Ohh we already you know you are a maga welfare leech no need to remind us
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
234 - 02-03-2021, 16:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
**** hauler, you couldn't make it through the education and certifications i have. If you could you wouldn't be elbow deep in Semitic ****.
Okay, I'm going to step in here and be kind. Juggs, you don't want to pick this fight, you really don't.

Maybe come after me and taunt me about small-pox blankets or alcoholism in native populations. Talk about Anthony Weiner is a terrible person or something. But don't take this on, it's above your weight.
 
Vanster is online now
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
235 - 02-03-2021, 17:06
Reply With Quote
There are some things that money just cannot buy... like manners, morals, and intelligence.
 
havax is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
236 - 02-03-2021, 17:08
Reply With Quote
never thought i'd see the day when a commie would defend a tax dodger

will wonders never cease?
 
-SS- is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
237 - 02-03-2021, 17:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Okay, I'm going to step in here and be kind. Juggs, you don't want to pick this fight, you really don't.

Maybe come after me and taunt me about small-pox blankets or alcoholism in native populations. Talk about Anthony Weiner is a terrible person or something. But don't take this on, it's above your weight.
I think i'll be just fine. Thanks for the concern.
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Old
238 - 02-03-2021, 17:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
never thought i'd see the day when a commie would defend a tax dodger

will wonders never cease?
and Jews defending anti-Israel politicians


dogs and cats..living together
 
LawnDart is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
239 - 02-03-2021, 17:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
and Jews defending anti-Israel politicians


dogs and cats..living together
clearly this post wreaks of dog whistle racism and anti-semitism

dialing WH and aclu right now

you ****ing white nationalist
 
-SS- is offline
 
lemontw
Veteran5
Old
240 - 02-03-2021, 18:19
Reply With Quote
reeks
 
lemontw is offline
 
Page 12 of 904
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , lawndart needs ssris , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , skipperdipshiticus is a retard , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , vanster is completely retarded , we have aids


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:32.