TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

yes but most of us supporting this 14 year old dead video game have grown up, somewhere to the tune of being 14 years older now

thus "hilarious" rape jokes and memes no longer appeal to us as clothing or apparel and we like our jokes to be somewhat more subtle and socially acceptable

like holy shit leave the dimly lit basement, nobody wants to look at your Evangelion posters anymore

I dont even have to argue against you, you make it clear for everyone for me, thank you

Dammit, I couldn't find a good enough heavy model so had to improvise, someone can point me in the direction of one if they have the time. I sort of envisioned this:

okpJC2N.jpg

Dammit, I couldn't find a good enough heavy model so had to improvise, someone can point me in the direction of one if they have the time. I sort of envisioned this:

okpJC2N.jpg

looks too much like a ball (it should be a disc right?)

so either make it a slanty disc instead of a circle, or turn it into a mortar

like try to create some sort of wreathing smoke trail around the "ball", so it looks like a mortar shot.. at least less like a ball

:shrug:

I would just make a slanted circle

that DC shirt isn't my cup of tea old chap
i've got something in mind i just don't know if I can actually churn it out.
i'll try later after work.

i want an animated gif shirt. all this fucking technology, and we can't even do that well yet.

Here's my quick submission:

7fIJP9E.jpg

I will convert to an AI file somehow if there is interest.

Last edited:
Back