Good to see this place still exists

Should we go over now
What the real
NOBEL American Indian was like
would now be a good time to review how well you guys were doing before anyone else got here? You know as well as I do the word 'savages' fits.

tell us some more i'd like to hear ur treatise on pre-contact native societies

Last edited:
hold on
I've got a Mormon bible
I'll point out the important parts of American Indian history

now gay rights you might wonder did the tribes have gay marriage well of course this was different for every tribe but some like the lakuuntas has up to 8 genders depending on the day of the week (of which they also had 8) and basically whether you were allowed to get married came down to prime factorization

tomahawks of course, their surface to ground capabilities were unmatched which is how they took over the coasts in the first place

If you're talking about Operation Infinite Reach, that was panned by Paul Harvey, Rush Limbaugh, and every other conservative pundit that hated Clinton getting a second term.

Clinton authorized Tomahawk strikes to try to kill Bin Laden and his camps in Afghanistan and Sudan. You might not have been alive, but I certainly remeber it, as conservatives went crazy about it, Dick Cheney calling Bin Laden "a friend." There was no FOX news then, and not much internet, but conservative radio was crazy about the defense of Bin Laden. Watching the back-pedal at that time was infuriating. Now, I just laugh.

Operation Infinite Reach - Wikipedia

btw
cael's not a bad troll
it's blackpeople that really gets under my skin
you don't know how upset I get when bp posts
lol
or a smiley post
man,,, i just stomp around for days
I should learn to grow a thick skin on TW
but I feelz & i'm so sensitize

sometimes he says I'm senile
but I just forget about that shit