FS: Gaming PCs

One week special: Upgrade any of the i5 2500K systems I have to an i7 2600K for $60 additional! (It's a $100 difference)

Phenom ii x4 965 sold!

Well here is another one to consolidate :)

Great job putting this together...absolutely no issues with it at all. You build solid systems and are very responsive to all questions and requests. Keep up the good work.

Added new i7 2600K w/ 2x GTX 580s gaming PC.

one i5 2500K sold, will put together a similar specc'ed one so I'll leave it up.

Die Hard is a very trustworthy guy and makes solid PCs. I ordered 3 computers for myself and some friends and they run very smoothly. one of the computer's graphic card got banged up during shipping and he replaced it for me right away.
A++ seller it doesn't get better than this.

I just bought an i7-2600k / GTX 480 / 8gb ram from Die Hard. After a lot of pm's back and forth discussing what computer I'd be comfortable with over the last week, I finally got my computer today quickly and painlessly. We live in the same town and he let me pick it up from his place. When I got there, he showed me the inside of the computer and the parts that come with the computer, but is not currently on the computer (A panel for the front of case, extra thermal fluid, etc.). He was very friendly and professional and, obviously, the computer was as described.

This computer is legit, and so is Die Hard's service. Buy from this guy! When this computer needs replacing and Die Hard is still doing this, I most likely will again.

:sunny:

Last edited:
Thanks dude, remember to go to sleep tonight :p

New i7 2600K added and lowered prices on some systems.

Last edited:
Haha, I'll sleep. I rarely keep physical media anymore and buy mostly from steam and such and, despite my awesome new computer, my hotel's internet is still absolute shit. I'm now downloading Starcraft 2 patches at an amazing 12kb/s. :(

I plan on leaving the blizzard downloader and steam on all night and all day tomorrow while I'm at six flags. The real fun begins tomorrow night.

Thanks dude, remember to go to sleep tonight :p

New i7 2600K added and lowered prices on some systems.

Lowered prices on a few systems.

Been too lazy to update this post lately since all the systems that were sold were the i5 or i7 ones and I just put together an identical one after it's sold so I didn't touch the post.

Back