using glider with ppather or mode 1 pirox is a quick way to get banned

Sponsored Links
Gonstone
Mastar Turretar++
Old
62 - 07-17-2008, 09:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
Blizzard should have done more to make AV more fun and worth playing for honor though. They should have worked more on PvP in general rather than put it on the back-burner to be more like EQ and focus 90% of their efforts on dungeons and content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I find BG's boring is all. The same 4 maps get tired. Plus on my Battlegroup alliance loses 90% of 3 of them.

Generally I've found that the people who think like this are the ones who just want their quick free single mark.

There are many things that are still fun about the 4 BG's currently in the game. If you BG for fun the fun is still there.

In AV racing to Drek/Van is not where the fun is.

My druid is full S3 (only druid on my server to get shoulders in S3 as feral), has had a Justicar title for a year and a half and has full guardians and I'm working on my S2 healing mace/offhand/other junk.

My warlock is damn near a justicar now as well and has full vind/guardians.

My warrior has full vind and I havn't touched that character for guardians yet.

My priest is full S3/vind (no shoulders though /cry) and is retired.

I've never botted a single BG.

I've never afk'd a single BG.

I still enjoy BG's solo or group queuing. What I don't enjoy about BG's are afk'ers and botters ruining my game.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
63 - 07-17-2008, 10:24
Maybe, but you're list includes fun PvP characters. My list includes a Fire Mage, a Prot Paladin, and a Resto Druid. Only fun one is the Resto druid because it's damn near impossible to kill 1v1 even without full pvp gear.

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 07-17-2008, 10:52
Your first mistake is not respecing frost for pvp.

Even in AV, fire is kinda fun.

Prot Pally? Can you not respec that ret? or no gear to do it?

Reason I ask, I roll a holy priest at the moment for raids, but I awlays respec shadow for BG pvp, in arena I'm a disc priest ;o

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
65 - 07-17-2008, 11:18
Well I didn't make those for PvPing. The Prot paly is only there for the S2 weapon. I have no intention of BGing with him beyond that so I'm not bothering with respeccing.
I'm considering respeccing to frost with the mage though since my guild isn't even doing kara anymore and I'd only need to switch out two pieces.

Gonstone
Mastar Turretar++
Old
66 - 07-17-2008, 19:00
Quote:
Maybe, but you're list includes fun PvP characters. My list includes a Fire Mage, a Prot Paladin, and a Resto Druid. Only fun one is the Resto druid because it's damn near impossible to kill 1v1 even without full pvp gear.

...all 4 of my characters are 'non pvp' specs.

Feral druid I consider it a pvp spec...but most dont. Resto is the pvp spec of WoW now.

Holy priest...with an enhancement shaman on my 3's team.

UA lock. Non SL/SL locks are squishy as balls.

Dual wield MS warrior. Yeah...I just enjoy this character because I made it a female dwarf and its funny to hit **** with 2 weapons in pvp.

Hardly ideal PvP characters.

slick spic
VeteranX
Old
67 - 07-17-2008, 19:14
feral is fun as hell in bg's, especially when you have gear

i've never played feral in arena, though, so i can't comment on that

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
68 - 07-17-2008, 23:05
you're insane feral sux for pvp. Oh look I hit you for 20 damagef and then you dotted me 20 times for a billion health and my trust fund biatch.

Gonstone
Mastar Turretar++
Old
69 - 07-17-2008, 23:15
Quote:
you're insane feral sux for pvp. Oh look I hit you for 20 damagef and then you dotted me 20 times for a billion health and my trust fund biatch.
I don't know what you are smoking...

But with 3360 something self buffed AP and 47.5% or so crit...I hit like a ****ing truck. My 2v2 partner cracks up at how fast I can cream a full S3/S4 resto druid while he stuns them.

The problem with feral pvp is we have massive damage but are easily kited to oom and easily killed if caught in caster form. We have no slow or healing debuff (I do not want one) which means any class with a slow (pretty much all of them) can walk away from us. A frost mage can force me to shift until I'm oom with ease.

Here is the armory for my Druid

slick spic
VeteranX
Old
70 - 07-17-2008, 23:30
in bg's, i just walk around and **** on casters. it really is a lot of fun. if i have a group w/ me, i usually don't even pounce. i just walk up and mangle, shred, shred. they're usually dead on the second shred

seeing 3k+ shreds isn't unusual in bg's

i just run around in pve gear, cause i arena as resto and haven't really been serious about it enough to get pts for feral. i imagine having a real set for pvp would be just as good though

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 07-17-2008, 23:40
Being prot spec and healing in BGs works great, I just walk around chain spamming flash of light and cleansing with some random bops and freedoms tossed around and I get #1 or #2 for overall heals.

Page 4 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page [Controversial]BG AFK Botting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kahula lays jew eggs