81 - 06-13-2021, 00:28
Never doubt Juggernaught's emphasisability

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 06-13-2021, 00:46
Juggs wasn't talking about 34" jeans. If Juggs gets into 34" jeans - comfortably - we need to buy that man some carrots.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 06-13-2021, 00:53
last time i was in 34 jeans i was in the service, running 5 miles a day every day with an hour + PT rain or shine and weighed like 190. That aint happening any time soon.

my goal right now is 220. If i can do that with around a 36/38 waist. im good

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 06-13-2021, 01:20
Make sure you keep some of your largest pants and get into them for a laugh as you continue down the weight scale

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
85 - 06-13-2021, 02:11
switch to MCHammer parachute pants

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
86 - 06-13-2021, 05:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
last time i was in 34 jeans i was in the service, running 5 miles a day every day with an hour + PT rain or shine and weighed like 190. That aint happening any time soon.

my goal right now is 220. If i can do that with around a 36/38 waist. im good
How long do you expect it to take you to get to 220?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 06-13-2021, 07:06
I love how mitch’s fat ass is spam posting this thread with fitness advice

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
88 - 06-13-2021, 07:11

Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 06-13-2021, 07:17
I wish I could go to SC ranch and be a ranch hand for a few weeks.
I did that about 20 years ago in Wyoming. I had such a great time...

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
90 - 06-13-2021, 07:19
it's sunday funday so im havin fukin eggs and sausagez yup u heard it here first

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 06-13-2021, 07:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
Skip eggs for breakfast do plain oatmeal then no sugar low carbs etc. Caloric intake has to be less than daily output to lose weight.

My 2c..
I wish I liked oatmeal

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
92 - 06-13-2021, 08:10
Looking forward to pics of a slimmed down Juggs in over sized parachute pants.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 06-13-2021, 08:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
How long do you expect it to take you to get to 220?
dunno. I know im losing fast now because im just starting. always lose fast at the beginning. I've seen some people lose more than what im trying to lose in like 4 months..i've seen some that lose less in 2 years. Its just going to depend on consistency and intensity

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
94 - 06-13-2021, 08:23
And there are other factors like proper exercise, proper rest, and a really good support group.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 06-13-2021, 08:25
Unless you need to lose weight fast for a job opportunity, your goal should be to just get healthier. I***8217;m guessing a slow and steady pace with some sort of cardio is healthier than trying to loose weight too fast.

I***8217;m not an expert, I have never tried to lose weight, so this is just a gut feeling (no pun intended). Probably should consult a doctor at your age to make sure you don***8217;t have any hidden risks.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
96 - 06-13-2021, 08:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Unless you need to lose weight fast for a job opportunity, your goal should be to just get healthier. I’m guessing a slow and steady pace with some sort of cardio is healthier than trying to loose weight too fast.

I’m not an expert, I have never tried to lose weight, so this is just a gut feeling (no pun intended). Probably should consult a doctor at your age to make sure you don’t have any hidden risks.
Pretty much all of this. On top of that, at your age skin is inelastic so at some point, assuming you're looking at losing 100lbs or possibly a bit more, skin removal surgery is likely to be needed. The slower you lose it the less likely this is.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 06-13-2021, 08:35
Well im already doing cardio 3 times a day. and weights once a day. i can still increase intensity and session length. But right now the frequency/intensity is a means to an end.

Ultimately when i get to my goal weight i'd like for it to be just a once a day weights/cardio session 5 days a week, 2 rest days eating 'low carb'....which isnt anything as special as people make it out to be, its basically just not eating processed garbage

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 06-13-2021, 08:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Pretty much all of this. On top of that, at your age skin is inelastic so at some point, assuming you're looking at losing 100lbs or possibly a bit more, skin removal surgery is likely to be needed. The slower you lose it the less likely this is.
i don't doubt there will be some loose skin. But at the same time when i watching all these videos of people with massive weight loss, the guys with the loose skin are usually the ones that never picked up a weight. I've seen 'before/after' videos of guys that have lost like 100lbs and look like a bag of ****. I've seen guys that lost 300lbs that lifted moderate to heavily and they have a little loose skin but the other 98% of them is beast

This guy is a big motivation. Ethan Suplee. He was in my name is Earl and american history x as well as other movies/tv shows. Took him 10 years, but he also says that he ****ed around trying different stuff, had relationship issues that messed up progress..etc. He dropped 300lbs. Still has saggy skin but looks WAY better and is tons healthier. I'm not dropping that much, but had he dropped 300 lbs and didn't pick up weights, he would look like **** without a shirt.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
99 - 06-13-2021, 08:53
damn i had 2 brockwursts (sliced & fried) 3 eggs scrambled w/ 2 slices swiss chz 3 thin slices tavern ham (fried) 2 pieces of rosemary ciabatta toast

i was like no way i'm gonna eat all this but i haven't eaten since like lunch yesterday so hell yah i did

oh plus a naked bull that's a sugar free red bull topped off with naked green machine kale juice over ice

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
100 - 06-13-2021, 08:56
I noticed that your fat boy breakfast included a 16 ounce green tea. I like the packaged green teas in the soft drink aisle of the grocery store... like the bottled Lipton green tea flavors and Arizona canned green teas. But these have abundant sugars which you seem to be avoiding. Your green tea may be "unsweetened." Or it may have honey which will help prevent it from tasting like ass. At any rate, green tea is great for losing weight.

You seem to be avoiding ALL sugars; or, at least you are trying to consume as few sugary stuffs as is possible. I'd only avoid the white, processed sugars that are in snack foods because I'm racist. The fructose in fresh fruits is easier to digest because they are less complex. Thus... less fat from sugars that are "more natural." Still... your thing seems to be avoiding lots of sugars and carbs.

I like Midxe's idea of consulting with your doctor. The last thing that you need now is to acquire some sort of funky assed disease or injury that is not inherently obvious. And your doc may raise points that you may have overlooked.

Page 5 of 20

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Whats for breakfast? fatboy edition

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
like a looter in a riot