Super Straight...

Ok i wouldnt post a pic of her because i enjoy having her around and care about her. Let me get dumped by her first pls.

No joke i havent shared an image in 20 years and had to actually figure this out like a retarded boomer

You can barely see the toronto skyline in photographs but its there

FSoaxNH.jpg
Niagara?

is this really a 4 page thread of ppl arguing about a graphic from a more racist version of the babylon bee ??

Vanster just needs to talk to someone.
Its sad that men are so resistant to getting help for mental illness or any sort of personality disorder or personal crisis.

People internalize things allll the time. And hes going through a breakup. Hes blaming himself any way he can.

Lavan
You are worthy of love.
You are worthly of happiness.

Dude i have a therapist. Find someone you like. Looking back i cant tell you how much help it was.

15 years ago i was single, depressed, angry. Now for some reason i live on a lake and some 26 year old woman completely out of my league sleeps with me and loves me.

Youre not the best judge of what you need. Talk to someone. They are trained for this.

That was very kind of you to say. Thank you.

Does it really matter? The gist of the story is true.

Exactly. Since the media decided to turn into an opinion machine, it really doesn't matter. New game. New deal. If you believe it - it's true.

I can still read a balanced piece. It is harder and harder to find classic journalism. I really don't want to hear another person's opinion mixed with my news. I either laugh at it or just shut it down.

that is o true, it's very difficult to read anything nowadays without being told how you should feel or think about the information.

just put down the facts (or the lies, whatever) as you have them, I'll decide whether to reeee or not

and that's why we read satire and don't realize it's not real

I'll decide how I feel about that!

and that's why we read satire and don't realize it's not real

I'll decide how I feel about that!

anyone that doesn't know by now that babylon bee is satire is a complete tool.

what's even sadder though is that some of the past babylon bee satire has actually turned out to be true because clown world happened.

:psyduck: we're talkin about this thread and these hot takes

i have yet to meet one of these SJW fktards leading me to think theyre only like 1% of the population

yet somehow have managed to fk up most of our culture

no 1%ers have remotely come close in the past

only logical conclusion: jews

Lol

"wh*te men"

"group of persyns"

Author is literally triggered by the words white and person. ROFL.

I took the liberty and fixed all the retarded shit in that graphic.

PpDRSgZ.jpg

Back