[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Black lives matter...but not those black lives. They are on the wrong team. Believe all women...but not the one that Trump is about to nominate to SCOTUS.

I hope the nomination goes to a black transgender midget so small they would have to get a special chair for her/it

Revolver just came on my radar. Is it a really good news site? The right seems to love it, and they're openly letting people name the jew in their comments, and you know they showed his face pic for a reason.

Likely not so much like the old Drudge which was not biased too much, as far as I remember. This one seems to bias to the right quite a bit, but same sort of delivery concept as the old Drudge.

Aboot that ricin -

(CNN)A woman suspected of sending a letter containing the poison ricin to President Donald Trump was arrested as she tried to enter the US from Canada at a border crossing in New York state, a US law enforcement official said.
The woman was carrying a gun and arrested by US authorities, according to the law enforcement official.
US prosecutors in Washington, DC, are expected to bring charges against her.
CNN previously reported that law enforcement had intercepted a ricin package sent to Trump last week, according to two law enforcement officials, and that investigators were looking into the possibility that it came from Canada.

A person familiar with the investigation told CNN's Josh Campbell the letter was mailed from St. Hubert, Quebec, and contained a granular substance with similar physical characteristics to ground castor beans.
Two tests had been done to confirm the presence of ricin. All mail for the White House is sorted and screened at an offsite facility before reaching the White House.
A spokesperson for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, which confirmed Saturday that it was working with the FBI to investigate the matter, told CNN Sunday that "the RCMP is still not in a position to issue a statement, or to confirm/deny any reports on arrests."
A spokeswoman from the FBI Washington Field Office confirmed later Sunday that an arrest was made and that the investigation remains ongoing.
In a statement provided to CNN on Saturday, the FBI's Washington field office said that "the FBI and our U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Postal Inspection Service partners are investigating a suspicious letter received at a U.S. government mail facility. At this time, there is no known threat to public safety."

RzfRJwJ.png

A woman sat sobbing in a chair across from her dying husband in a hospital room. He slowly woke and said, "My dear I have a confession to make." "NO no", she said, "you lay and rest." "But I have to tell you so I can die with a clear conscience. I'm actually a Republican." "I know, said his wife, that's why I poisoned you!"

You guys are such fucking fucktards it's ridiculous.

Trump said: "Maybe Covid is a good thing? That way I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people."

The only people dumber than this Low Grade Imbecile are his supporters.

God fucking Damn.

Back