Prophecy of the Fatman

WoW forum has actually had activity in the past couple of days. Since I am apparently now the only SWTOR player on tribalwar, I am officially admitting defeat at the hands of WoW dorks.

fyi, this is going to be my personal SWTOR journal from now on. Enjoi

I just killed my first pube. He jumped me while I was leveling on Tatooine. Good times.

Yesterday, I got buttraped by a level 50 pube in the middle of Mos Anek. Not good times.

I had a pube stalk me and gank me right before I killed a boss (contested area) twice yesterday. He was 2 levels below me.

I am a victim of internet bullying, and I demand legislation to protect taxpayers like myself from having our feelings hurt while playing video games.

Bill 2382.2, Legislation to Support Mandatory PVP Training is being drafted and will be presented to your local system governor shortly.

If you look closely at Alderaan while your ship is approaching the planet, you can see a hurricane in the dead center of the largest continent.

I'm still playing and the game's still dying. Soon I will be able to complete a mission without some asshole jumping in front of me and activating a mission object while I am fighting the guards.

So, here's an update on my progress in the world of mrraaah:

Edofnor -- Level 37 Mercenary (with a super badass mohawk)
Kid'Vid -- Level 21 Sith Marauder (fat, with a heart as soft as his fat fucking belly)
T'urbo -- Level 16 Republic Commando (dirty sellout pube who loves the dark side -- astonishingly overpowered, probably because the Republic seems to be built for children)

Please make intervirtual stellar holocontact with any of these characters if you would like to hunt or murder innocent bystanders and such.

Last edited:
Back