Who was the TWer that accidently killed a Nobel laureate?

Sounds plausible. Have any references?

Yah - here is Ptavv and his sister. They caught niplitis from the Nobel laureate.
8ohCmBo.jpg

I remember this. It was him. He became friends with the guy's wife after the death. I can't remember why he got jaw surgery or if it was related to the crash.

I think he had some kind of medical related job and was sent out to give sports teams physicals and made a post about how he touched a ton of dicks in a single day. This was back when everyone on TW was being nexted and someone threatened to contact his employer saying he was caught online bragging about it so he left forever.

I remember this. It was him. He became friends with the guy's wife after the death. I can't remember why he got jaw surgery or if it was related to the crash.

I think he had some kind of medical related job and was sent out to give sports teams physicals and made a post about how he touched a ton of dicks in a single day. This was back when everyone on TW was being nexted and someone threatened to contact his employer saying he was caught online bragging about it so he left forever.

What else do you remember about your past....?

My wife told me her friend's father died from a spider bite last year clearing out brush...
Guess who I thought of
and a newfound fear of spiders as I do lots of yard work

Back