Things that don't happen in the civilised world, episode 94,376 by Mitchdubai - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Things that don't happen in the civilised world, episode 94,376
Page 10 of 33
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
181 - 04-22-2023, 22:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I understand. You strive to remain willfully ignorant about things like slave labor, then you would have to come to terms with actually being someone involved in some small way with the process and that would eat up your imagined superiority.
Here's a list of things you ACTUALLY understand...

1) Donuts

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 04-22-2023, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Was there a victim?
This is the kind of argument the gun-nuts will come up with, am glad it was asked, as it demonstrates the mentality they have toward this.

The man walked into a ****ing grocery store, packing heat (as is his right, in this country). The meat counter was closed, he wanted to be served, so he brandished his firearm at an employee. That's breaking the law, that's why he was arrested, and that's why his humpty-dumpty looking mugshot has circled the globe.

Someone runs a red light when there isn't any traffic, was there a victim? It doesn't matter, things COULD have gone wrong, and the same thing in this grocery store. That's why he was arrested and is now famous; he broke the law, and every human in that store could have been a victim.

Was there a victim? No, nobody was shot, at least not this time. Was a crime committed? Obviously. Is this nutjob allowed to own a gun for the rest of his heart-disease-ridden life? Nope. He forfeited it, and if he's caught with a gun again, he'll go to prison.

Congratulations, you asked a really stupid question that you already knew the answer to. Best of luck arguing anywhere except Tribalwar.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
183 - 04-22-2023, 22:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
That's breaking the law, that's why he was arrested, and that's why his humpty-dumpty looking mugshot has circled the globe.
wrong, that's not why his mugshot is "circling the globe". yes, he broke the law, but it's circling the globe because it fits the anti-2a government wants to take the guns msm white guy with gun narrative.

otherwise we wouldn't have heard anything about this dumb ****

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 04-22-2023, 22:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
i think america is a great country

painfully broken, but also great

also i would do drugs w mitch
Yes go to Dubai and do drugs with Midge
He'll appreciate your variety so bring the drugs with you.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 04-22-2023, 22:21
Quote:

Why do every last one of these mother****ers look exactly alike?

Missouri man arrested for holding gun to grocery store worker’s throat while demanding steaks
Would you say he looks like a redneck?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
186 - 04-22-2023, 22:32
Quote:
Why do every last one of these mother****ers look exactly alike?
They're the only ones you pay attention to.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
187 - 04-22-2023, 22:40
One could argue that the terror and trauma induced by having a gun waved in your face by a seething, stupid old walking heart attack **** like that, with a trend in America that suggests every possibility he might fire it, absolutely makes someone a victim.

So yeah, there was a victim.

Samuwell is also a victim. Of terminal idiocy and also of a proper schooling, which likely won't have helped.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 04-22-2023, 22:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
They're the only ones you pay attention to.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 04-22-2023, 23:45
The only person I care what he looks like is Marsellus Wallace.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
190 - 04-23-2023, 00:29
DOES MARCELLUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE A *****

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
191 - 04-23-2023, 00:42
By the end of the film kinda.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 04-23-2023, 07:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Here's a list of things you ACTUALLY understand...

1) Donuts
Couldn't make the list any bigger without being unable to reach the top of it could you.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
193 - 04-23-2023, 07:38
Does that even make any kind of sense in your humongous head? Did you mean "without being able"?

I don't even know what to do with this other than just add English to the list of things you suck at. Now THAT is a big list.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
194 - 04-23-2023, 07:41
So what you're saying is that your reading comprehension is coming up short?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
195 - 04-23-2023, 07:47
It does take a special kind of simpleton to constantly get caught shooting yourself in the foot and either be totally oblivious to it or totally lacking any sense of embarrassment at your own ineptitude. But then I guess you need thick skin to hold all that lard together in one blob.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
196 - 04-23-2023, 07:50
You keep referring to shooting in the foot because thats really the only body part you have a good view of on anyone without the use of a ladder.

look mitch. This is tiring. I understand you're mad at the world, i would be too if i had to reach up to open a door. But i dont wish to spar with you any longer, its repetitive. Lets just agree that the chip on your little shoulder is far taller than you will ever be, and be on your little way. Its sunday morning, im just trying to enjoy my coffee

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 04-23-2023, 08:05
Checkmate!

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
198 - 04-23-2023, 08:07
Quote:
You keep referring to shooting in the foot because thats really the only body part you have a good view of on anyone without the use of a ladder.

look mitch. This is tiring. I understand you're mad at the world, i would be too if i had to reach up to open a door. But i dont wish to spar with you any longer, its repetitive. Lets just agree that the chip on your little shoulder is far taller than you will ever be, and be on your little way. Its sunday morning, im just trying to enjoy my coffee
Capitulation noted.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 04-23-2023, 09:36
Quote:
So what you're saying is that your reading comprehension is coming up short?
He is saying that you write at a 9-year old's level. As an educator, I'm saying that he's being generous.

That isn't hyperbole; your spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure place you in the 4th grade. There is free software out there that will do this for you if you don't believe me-- copy and paste your posts into it, read the analysis, and weep.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 04-23-2023, 09:47
Quote:
He is saying that you write at a 9-year old's level. As an educator, I'm saying that he's being generous.

That isn't hyperbole; your spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure place you in the 4th grade. There is free software out there that will do this for you if you don't believe me-- copy and paste your posts into it, read the analysis, and weep.
When you reply to anything, all i see is

"Im an alcoholic woman beater with an over inflated ego"

Page 10 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Things that don't happen in the civilised world, episode 94,376

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe