Things that don't happen in the civilised world, episode 94,376 by Mitchdubai - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Things that don't happen in the civilised world, episode 94,376
Page 1 of 33
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1 - 04-20-2023, 13:34
OK gun ****s, knock yourselves out...

North Carolina: Six-year-old girl shot after ball rolls into neighbour's garden | US News | Sky News

Sponsored Links
easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 04-20-2023, 13:56
Does this mean midge finally likes black people?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 04-20-2023, 14:10
Biden rule will redistribute high-risk loan costs to homeowners with good credit
Quote:
A Biden administration rule is set to take effect that will force good-credit home buyers to pay more for their mortgages to subsidize loans to higher-risk borrowers.

Experts believe that borrowers with a credit score of about 680 would pay around $40 more per month on a $400,000 mortgage under rules from the Federal Housing Finance Agency that go into effect May 1, costs that will help subsidize people with lower credit ratings also looking for a mortgage, according to a Washington Times report Tuesday.
[...]

Under the new rules, consumers with lower credit ratings and less money for a down payment would qualify for better mortgage rates than they otherwise would have.

Federal Housing Finance Agency Director Sandra Thompson said the new rules are designed to "increase pricing support for purchase borrowers limited by income or by wealth" and comes with "minimal" fee changes.
[...]

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
4 - 04-20-2023, 14:21
I didn't take mitch for a racist.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 04-20-2023, 14:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU&ab_

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 04-20-2023, 14:52
wow mitch rly hates black ppl

absent
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 04-20-2023, 15:07

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 04-20-2023, 15:13
I don't see how anyone can defend this

If the goal is to provide some support for underprivileged people who haven't had the property guidance and education to make better decisions, I think that's worth exploring in a way that doesn't punish people who are making the right decisions. This is so far from a tax that everyone pays into...

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 04-20-2023, 15:15
Back on topic, I really do think the US could benefit from taking away all of our guns. Clearly not enough people are responsible enough to own them. So many kids getting shot ringing doorbells, pulling into wrong driveways, retrieving balls... laws and justice don't do any good when you're dead.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 04-20-2023, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
Back on topic, I really do think the US could benefit from taking away all of our guns. Clearly not enough people are responsible enough to own them. So many kids getting shot ringing doorbells, pulling into wrong driveways, retrieving balls... laws and justice don't do any good when you're dead.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 04-20-2023, 16:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Someone from Alabama chiming in pro guns just as bad as a liberal being anti gun

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 04-20-2023, 16:40
Quote:
The answer is no.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 04-20-2023, 16:44
Quote:
you sir, are a ****ing idiot.

but just to appease you, I think it would be fair to have every democrat voter's gun forcefully taken away from them, since that is what they want.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 04-20-2023, 17:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Someone from Alabama chiming in pro guns just as bad as a liberal being anti gun

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 04-20-2023, 18:29
I know it makes the hardcore 2a people's heads explode, but i think we should have a licensing system

Rifle, pistol shotgun.

And once you have those certifications, you can buy anything you like. 2a people automatically scream 'b-b-b-b-boot licker, thats not what the a 2a says' yeah i now. The 2A takes for granted that if you own a firearm, you know how to handle a firearm because back when this was written, a firearm was a daily part of life for kids probably before puberty. But its not like that now. And everyone that owns firearms and is around firearm owners knows at least 1 person that they know damn good and well that person shouldn't own firearms.
I know way too many people that have never owned or even held a rifle, but they still want to get one and they have the money to buy substantial firepower without knowing dick about the care and handling of that firearm.
Training classes would also be another layer of security because trainers would be able maybe see who might not be really ready to own a gun
That is a portion of the part of the gun control debate that can be addressed, training.

After that, its a matter of psychology and there isn't any type of legislation that is going to be able to see into the future of someone's mental health.

But that will do exactly 0 for the criminals that have guns and the 'unseen' firearms. I remember just a couple years ago it seemed like there were gun stores here that were getting hit by smash and grabs every couple weeks.
That is also something that can be addressed. Gun stores should be liable for their security to the point that they will get fined and or do jail time if they don't properly secure their inventory. If you want to be an FFL, thats all well and good but you need to have the facilities. Not out of a strip mall with paper thin walls or your basement/garage that anyone can kick the door in.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 04-20-2023, 18:33
the 2a talks about a well regulated militia to literally uphold the government
it says nothing about overthrowing
you really, really have to frankly lie to claim it was meant for people to be able to own whatever ****ing guns they want

it's similar to how fool lies that the ar-15 isn't used by any militaries and that the ar-15 and an m4 have basically nothing in common

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 04-20-2023, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
the 2a talks about a well regulated militia to literally uphold the government
it says nothing about overthrowing
you really, really have to frankly lie to claim it was meant for people to be able to own whatever ****ing guns they want

it's similar to how fool lies that the ar-15 isn't used by any militaries and that the ar-15 and an m4 have basically nothing in common

fool is intellectually dishonest, it's just how he is since he can't seem to argue and win arguments in good faith

it's always tapdancing about this and definition of this word

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 04-20-2023, 19:16

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 04-20-2023, 19:53

Quote:
Robert Louis Singletary, 24, has been charged with four counts of first-degree attempted murder after he shot the child when her ball rolled into his yard.

Police in Gastonia have also charged him with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, with intent to kill and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Singletary was known to police, having been arrested and charged after allegedly assaulting his girlfriend with a mini sledgehammer and preventing her from seeking aid in December 2022.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
20 - 04-20-2023, 19:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
fool is intellectually dishonest, it's just how he is since he can't seem to argue and win arguments in good faith

it's always tapdancing about this and definition of this word
Darn words and their meanings. Very inconvenient.

Page 1 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Things that don't happen in the civilised world, episode 94,376

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe