Leftist Grooming: When is it too far? by ScooBySnaCk - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?
Page 15 of 138
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
281 - 07-31-2022, 11:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
What you're constantly doing is trying to portray me as the extreme opposite and ignore half of what i say while doing it. It's kinda silly.
No. I'm letting you know that what you're viewing as benign non-committal to an emerging field is tantamount to condoning the promotion of bigotry via inaction.

You act as if not teaching kids about being gay/trans/etc at a young age means they will have no concept of those things until some later time. That's not how it works. All you achieve by not educating them is that all of their information will come from whatever random **** they get exposed to, be it racist uncles, boomer grandparents, 4chan, or other equally uneducated children. And for every year you delay, it will be that much harder to undo whatever harm has been done.

Why would you do that, when you already said you don't think that teaching kids early would cause a problem?

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
282 - 07-31-2022, 11:43
^^^ give a pedo an inch and they'll take a mile
hey pedo, how about shoving all that **** back in the closet,, we'll start there

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
283 - 07-31-2022, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
No. I'm letting you know that what you're viewing as benign non-committal to an emerging field is tantamount to condoning the promotion of bigotry via inaction.

You act as if not teaching kids about being gay/trans/etc at a young age means they will have no concept of those things until some later time. That's not how it works. All you achieve by not educating them is that all of their information will come from whatever random **** they get exposed to, be it racist uncles, boomer grandparents, 4chan, or other equally uneducated children. And for every year you delay, it will be that much harder to undo whatever harm has been done.

Why would you do that, when you already said you don't think that teaching kids early would cause a problem?
On the subject of children, what's a good age of consent?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
284 - 07-31-2022, 11:55
Fire then all
Make Schools Great Again
Groomer alert in Minnesota school***8230;

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
285 - 07-31-2022, 11:58
Quote:
. And for every year you delay, it will be that much harder to undo whatever harm has been done.
This is literally the argument against your cause.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
286 - 07-31-2022, 12:04
If we don't groom boys to be girls at an early age, it'll be really hard to groom them later.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
287 - 07-31-2022, 12:52
Quote:
You do realize this is nothing but an opinion, right?

It feels like you think the personality of a child is nothing more than being produced by interacting with a handful of others in its inner circle. How would an hour or two on homosexuality in grade school change the influence of a child's family members then?

That being said I think the development of a human's personality is a process that goes way beyond just the family they grew up in. Sure it will have its influence, but eventually, all children will grow up in a society and will on more than enough occasions get in contact with its differences, different views, and ideologies. There are many ways and points in life to learn from each other.

Like I said I honestly feel for the trans community because I understand their lives can be pretty tough, but you're acting as if there's basically a genocide going on against this group and that the only thing that can prevent this is to be talking about sexuality, gender and gender identity with a bunch of six year olds..

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
288 - 07-31-2022, 13:29
Quote:
You do realize this is nothing but an opinion, right?
It's a fact. I've posted first hand experience of it.

Quote:
It feels like you think the personality of a child is nothing more than being produced by interacting with a handful of others in its inner circle. How would an hour or two on homosexuality in grade school change the influence of a child's family members then?

That being said I think the development of a human's personality is a process that goes way beyond just the family they grew up in. Sure it will have its influence, but eventually, all children will grow up in a society and will on more than enough occasions get in contact with its differences, different views, and ideologies. There are many ways and points in life to learn from each other.

Like I said I honestly feel for the trans community because I understand their lives can be pretty tough, but you're acting as if there's basically a genocide going on against this group and that the only thing that can prevent this is to be talking about sexuality, gender and gender identity with a bunch of six year olds..
I said nothing about "a handful of others in a child's inner circle". If anything, I said the opposite.
I said nothing about "an hour or two on homosexuality".
And if you don't think there's disproportionate amounts of violent crimes being committed against LGBT+ people, then you really need to look around yourself.

Here, let me get you started:
violence against transgender at DuckDuckGo
Four in five trans people victim of a hate crime in the UK last year

You said you care about LGBT acceptance. You said you don't think teaching LGBT acceptance to young children would do harm. And yet, you keep falling back to "but it's a controversial subject, and parents should have control over their kids", as if that was any kind of excuse, which it is not. You don't think it's at least worth a try? Help me understand.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 07-31-2022, 13:31
Quote:
bigotry via inaction
lmao

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
290 - 07-31-2022, 13:37
if you're not with me you're literally hitler brah

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
291 - 07-31-2022, 13:48
Quote:
And if you don't think there's disproportionate amounts of violent crimes being committed against LGBT+ people, then you really need to look around yourself.
I'm not denying this at all and I realize it's even way more of a problem outside of western countries. That being said I'm pretty sure the number of deaths due to let's say reckless driving is way higher. Or drug abuse. Do we talk to young children about this as well? Or do we just let them live through their early childhood? And yes I know these are very different subjects, but they have pretty real consequences within society as well.

Quote:
You said you care about LGBT acceptance. You said you don't think teaching LGBT acceptance to young children would do harm. And yet, you keep falling back to "but it's a controversial subject, and parents should have control over their kids" as if that was any kind of excuse, which it is not. You don't think it's at least worth a try? Help me understand.
The only thing I'm saying is to keep it out of public spaces and leave it up to parents in the first few years of a child's development because I feel that it's up to parents whether or not to let their young children get in contact with it. It's kind of weird to see that you think that your opinion on this matter is more important than the agency of a very young child's parents. It's pretty disturbing to be honest and this is coming from a progressive leftist tree hugger who agrees mostly with what you're saying.

Why does education on gender identity and sexuality has to happen early in grade school so badly for you?

P.S. You said you weren't talking about 'a few hours' of courses. Would you suggest teachers should be spending multiple periods or even year in year out discovering gender identity with eight-year-olds? And should we now start doing the same type of courses for every problem in society? All in the hopes that we can prevent faulty behavior in the future?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
292 - 07-31-2022, 13:55
selfie and amadeus arguing the finer points of leftist grooming is peak tw

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 07-31-2022, 14:03
Quote:
I'm not denying this at all and I realize it's even way more of a problem outside of western countries. That being said I'm pretty sure the number of deaths due to let's say reckless driving is way higher. Or drug abuse. Do we talk to young children about this as well? Or do we just let them live through their early childhood? And yes I know these are very different subjects, but they have pretty real consequences within society as well.
Teaching kids to not be dicks to other people for no good reason takes precedence over teaching them about cars and drugs. Why is this even a question?

Quote:
The only thing I'm saying is to keep it out of public spaces and leave it up to parents in the first few years of a child's development because I feel that it's up to parents whether or not to let their young children get in contact with it. It's kind of weird to see that you think that your opinion on this matter is more important than the agency of a very young child's parents. It's pretty disturbing to be honest and this is coming from a progressive leftist tree hugger who agrees mostly with what you're saying.

Why does education on gender identity and sexuality has to happen early in grade school so badly for you?
Because teaching kids to not be dicks to other people for no good reason is important. And if that upsets parents who do want their kids to be dicks to other people for no good reason, tough ****.

Quote:
P.S. You said you weren't talking about 'a few hours' of courses. Would you suggest teachers should be spending multiple periods or even year in year out discovering gender identity with eight-year-olds? And should we now start doing the same type of courses for every problem in society? All in the hopes that we can prevent faulty behavior in the future?
I'm saying that teachers should be free to teach kids to not be dicks to other people for no good reason. Which includes calling out sexuality/gender based bullying/discrimination. Kinda hard to do that when you're not allowed to talk about the acceptance (or even existence) of LGBT+ people in school.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
294 - 07-31-2022, 14:06

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
295 - 07-31-2022, 14:08
Here is the report:
https://galop.org.uk/wp-content/uplo...eport-2020.pdf

The article says trans hate crime, but the report just lists incidence of transphobia, and lists being deadnamed as transphobia, as well as "experiencing transphobia" on the internet. It also lists "second hand transphobia" which could include transphobia happening to someone else.

Basically the whole study is a lie, then when Pink News reports on it, they ad more lies by calling these incidents hate crimes. The whole thing is bull**** head to toe. And here you are acting as if some kind of genocide is actively going on.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
296 - 07-31-2022, 14:10
teachings kids not to be dicks*

*By confusing them about gender and pushing them into non conformity

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
297 - 07-31-2022, 14:22
This is kind of interesting because sehvi is trying to have a charitable conversation with the groomer, thinking himself more open minded than the rest of us since he's a leftist. Tribal War disagrees with Amadeus and we just act like dicks to him, but sehvi will come along and be the better alternative who will charitably engage with Amadeus on an intellectual level.

Sehvi feels the same contempt and disgust we all do, but still wants to be nice. At what point will Sehvi conclude that it's just a pedophile who's frustrated that people want to shield children from him? Now sehvi is on the receiving end of what it's like to disagree with a leftist, the scolding, guilt tripping, the overly dramatic flair to it all, seeing an ugly idea presented as a moral truth.

If anything, these interactions are fun to watch happen and are going to happen a lot more often as pedos become the thought leaders of the left. Leftists like Amadeus are becoming a lot more popular than leftists like Sehvi. The aging leftists like Sehvi are seeing the evil little monsters they created in the 90s when they told us gay marriage was a good idea, and even they find it disgusting.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 07-31-2022, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
This is kind of interesting because sehvi is trying to have a charitable conversation with the groomer, thinking himself more open minded than the rest of us since he's a leftist. Tribal War disagrees with Amadeus and we just act like dicks to him, but sehvi will come along and be the better alternative who will charitably engage with Amadeus on an intellectual level.

Sehvi feels the same contempt and disgust we all do, but still wants to be nice. At what point will Sehvi conclude that it's just a pedophile who's frustrated that people want to shield children from him? Now sehvi is on the receiving end of what it's like to disagree with a leftist, the scolding, guilt tripping, the overly dramatic flair to it all, seeing an ugly idea presented as a moral truth.

If anything, these interactions are fun to watch happen and are going to happen a lot more often as pedos become the thought leaders of the left. Leftists like Amadeus are becoming a lot more popular than leftists like Sehvi. The aging leftists like Sehvi are seeing the evil little monsters they created in the 90s when they told us gay marriage was a good idea, and even they find it disgusting.
beautiful

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
299 - 07-31-2022, 14:38
Quote:
its like this npc cant stop spitting out woke cult nonsense

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
300 - 07-31-2022, 15:18
imagine arguing with amadeus

Page 15 of 138

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
11 year old vagina for sale , pedophile