TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi every1
just wanted 2 let u kno we're currently sponsoring a members drive on the discord
out goal is to reach 1 member from each of the 50 states of america
so far we have common type states like californi and texas but alaska, arkansas, delaware, and many others are still out there!

if you think you come from a rare and unusual state then please we're all waiting for u!!!
n if ur from canada dont worry well assign u to the closest border or even a 'migration' state of ur own choosing if i can negotiate the mods to do this

discord moderator Fool was recently fired due to reports of maliciously banning ppl from discord for no reason

if u have been affected by this pls be aware his bans have been removed and u r free 2 return

No, no I'm not. I do not associate with you in any way, shape or form. You are on none of my friends lists in any form and I couldn't care less about you. I do not identify with you at all. Nor would I ever.

I meme but you're all faggots in my eyes and I'll give you a non meme opinion. If you think slush is a person who should be in there you have more problems than he does in life. And that's saying a lot.

Do not join the TW discord. Even if you think what I'm saying is wrong. It'll only prove me right.

It's a shithole full of the shittiest people on tw that aren't funny and wish they were there back in the mIRC days when the TWIrc was a thing and it was hype af.

Nicodemus — 09/08/2021
if any of you fuckwads take any advice from this fucking RETARD
yes, he is a fucking retard
wow this place is dead af
good
delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back