Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate by SeVeReD - Page 56 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate
Page 56 of 826
absent
VeteranXX
Old
1101 - 08-15-2020, 12:04
Right, just 4 years of cuck shilling instead.

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1102 - 08-15-2020, 12:09
Yea gonna be tough for me having to choose between a party that wants to invade another middle eastern nation, start a new cold war with russia, who cozy up to wall street while being tough on low level drug crime, and the Republicans.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1103 - 08-15-2020, 12:15
An excuse for every bad policy.
A justification for every stupid decision.
A rationalization for every idiotic gaffe.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1104 - 08-15-2020, 12:27
Well that's certainly not an unbiased observation devoid of evidence. But hey you do you.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1105 - 08-15-2020, 12:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Hey look at all these words assembled together in a sentence style format that conveys absolutely ****ing nothing.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1106 - 08-15-2020, 12:42
Quote:
You used to be so much better when you had free speech and could actually use facts to form your arguments.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1107 - 08-15-2020, 12:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
No, why would I? If he loses he loses. Certainly not about to throw a 4 year hissy fit about it.
LOL

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1108 - 08-15-2020, 13:44
Don't worry blackpeople
I'll be here to throw a hissy fit for you

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1109 - 08-15-2020, 13:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
After the daily corona numbers, Trumps deliberate defunding and sabotage of the USPS is the main lead on the news here in Aus, overshadowed only by his birther claims about Kamala - why IDK, nothing else must be happening under lockdown ...
Curious about the news you guys get about us? I am sure it is mostly negative while El Trumpo is in office, but does your news media cover the US a lot?

Also, because you have a direct line to Americans through TW, and... let's say you are with some acquaintances and the topic of the US comes up, are you able to re-explain the narrative your media says about US with **** you get from us? If so, what is the reaction from the people you are talking with?

*edit - and this goes for all our foreign teedubbers.

Last edited by samUwell; 08-15-2020 at 13:56..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1110 - 08-15-2020, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
After the daily corona numbers, Trumps deliberate defunding and sabotage of the USPS is the main lead on the news here in Aus, overshadowed only by his birther claims about Kamala - why IDK, nothing else must be happening under lockdown ...
the part we don't talk about is how most of our basic services over here are failing us. it's 3 months to just make a dmv appointment on the west coast. So you can't get an in person or actual ID renewal if your life depended on it.

good thing we don't need a valid ID right?

no wonder everyone is just ordering a fake one that looks 100% real from China in half the time

government on a state level is failing all over our country. You can't get a hold of a living person at say an unemployment office either. you just never will and it isn't possible. So, in short, we are basically left to fend for ourselves depending on where you are and how violent the area is in regards to emergency personnel.

even power grid isn't looking so trustworthy and dependable for that much longer........or when we need it most

So to see the USPS having issues doesn't surprise me. They have lost my last 3 packages that went through them. Couldn't even tell me where they were last seen on the tracking app. Just said yeah we have no idea oooops.

California Forced Into Rolling Blackouts As Heatwave Sparks First "Stage 3" Energy Crisis In 20 Years

It is becoming our new normal.

As is the rest of our collapsing soon to be bankrupt delinquent mall experiment in this so called **** box of a "civilization" we got going on over here

"Ghost Town": Shocking Dystopian Video Of NYC Shows An Abandoned And Boarded Up 5th Avenue

Chicago Shuts Down Its Business District Overnight This Weekend Due To Continued Riots And Looting

Which I'm sure will improve after Covid issues with some 1 in 3 people who own a home being late on last months mortgage payment. nearly 1 in 2 no longer paying rent etc.

This is the part the media doesn't want to talk about and the forced shut downs are not exactly "assisting"

unless assisting is sending us quicker into an economic reset (the great reset?) and to sub 3rd world expectation standards.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-15-2020 at 14:57..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1111 - 08-15-2020, 15:00
tax base depleted. states yelling for FEMA everything funds as their state coffers implode. biggest cities imploding. stores closing down everywhere. upwards of 1 in 4 restaurants already closed permanently. Fed at war with itself because this quarters temp system bailout is only "another trillion dollars" in magic money and not "3 trillion".

yeah but our USPS suddenly sucks because of an upcoming election............LOL

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1112 - 08-15-2020, 18:11
Quote:
No, why would I? If he loses he loses. Certainly not about to throw a 4 year hissy fit about it.
Backpedalling shill

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1113 - 08-15-2020, 18:12
Props to tele for calling out miga right away

Tele is too smart to be (((tricked))) by kushner miga

He read between the lines

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1114 - 08-15-2020, 18:47
Quote:
mu-barak

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1115 - 08-15-2020, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Attention please!

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1116 - 08-15-2020, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Curious about the news you guys get about us? I am sure it is mostly negative while El Trumpo is in office, but does your news media cover the US a lot?

Also, because you have a direct line to Americans through TW, and... let's say you are with some acquaintances and the topic of the US comes up, are you able to re-explain the narrative your media says about US with **** you get from us? If so, what is the reaction from the people you are talking with?

*edit - and this goes for all our foreign teedubbers.

To be honest Aus is pretty global with it's news coverage but is increasingly US biased where it used to be more UK/European. Generally it is negative coverage of Trump, positive of BLM and virtually no coverage of Portland and absolutely none of Chicago.

Not that I am allowed out to talk to people anymore, but when I bring up any points about the obvious anti Trump bias or that Biden likes touching kids, Trump never went to the island, Kamala sucked cock to get a job then I am labelled a conspiracy theorist who reads nonsense from the internet - and they are probably right. GG sheeple

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1117 - 08-15-2020, 20:15
Not MAGA yet
So I'll just let Joe
Think About This!

A pardon for Edward Snowden? - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter

hahaha joe think joe thank joe thunk who am i kidding hahaha

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1118 - 08-15-2020, 20:17
Quote:
Right, just 4 years of cuck shilling instead.
yeah that's about all you have been doing and will continue to do Himmler Jr.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1119 - 08-16-2020, 02:36
Quote:
zero conviction but still pathetic enough to shill for 4 years

sad!

have a spine dude, so pathetic

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1120 - 08-16-2020, 03:03
Aw, don't talk about yourself that way, Jason. So negative.

Page 56 of 826

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
biden is a pedo , blackpeople's tip jar empty , corrupt asshole , cybertrump 2077 , i would still fuck twiggy , kamala kocksucker kween (kkk) , kill yourself midxe , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon is malding , loser biden loser thread , pissfans sad , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , qteam is q , reggs fucks his sister , severed is mentally ill , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , suddenly biden syndrome , teh not q , tehvul is q , _nico soaks philip