ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1162 - 11-27-2016, 08:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
so tolerant

Trump Tower has been renamed ‘Dump Tower’ on Google Maps PIX11 / WPIX-TV
The wonderful inclusive tolerance of the left. You really don't see the 'evil right wing low IQ morons' doing this ****. I hope these sort of people get rounded up and charged with just being ****wads.

Do these people actually stop and think for half a second that they are actually trying to put **** on the (soon to be) President of The frigging United States.

Probably not a good idea tbh

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
1163 - 11-27-2016, 08:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguXNL93fWg

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
1164 - 11-27-2016, 08:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentor View Post
Alright - I'm out.

You guys are spoon fed bull****, none of which is going to happen, and considering he's already going back on half of his major campaign promises, and lies 77% of the time as it is, nothing will change.

Whatever.

(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BAT**** INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)

translated: alright guys sorry imma massive ****ing low iq ***** i will leave now bye

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1165 - 11-27-2016, 09:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentor View Post
A
(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BAT**** INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
1166 - 11-27-2016, 09:35

Harbinger
VeteranX
Old
1167 - 11-27-2016, 10:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Wow, Rooster128 is agreeing with another progressive ****bag, along with Harbinger, another progressive ****bag.

Shocking! They must both be super critical thinkers who are average people that are centrists or something.
Don't you always give people **** for assuming your politics? Your depth of rage knows no bounds.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1168 - 11-27-2016, 10:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
Don't you always give people **** for assuming your politics? Your depth of rage knows no bounds.
Yea, progressives that think all conservatives are neo-cons. It's a fairly stupid assumption to make.

As for you, you have a mouth and have used it. I don't need to make assumptions.

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
1169 - 11-27-2016, 11:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
I wonder how often Validuz needs to clean the froth and spittle from his screen. Twice daily?

God can you imagine him commuting to work? He would have to put the windshield wipes on the inside of his car.

Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
1170 - 11-27-2016, 11:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
You have never been nor will you ever be capable of critical thinking and introspective thought. It's simply not possible. Can you at least grasp that? Or is that part of your brain non-functioning as well?

You and your kin are too ****ing stupid to know you are too ****ing stupid. Repeat that sentence in your head over and over and maybe it will sink in. Even a literal retard could understand that concept. Nothing I say or do will ever reach you. You're already so far out that actual Communists are shocked.
meanwhile Validuz posts **** like this.

I don't even need to say anything.

You should help the CAH team dig that holiday hole pal, you do a great job at digging holes!

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1171 - 11-27-2016, 11:28
They get very triggered if you pull any straw out of their straw man argument.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
1172 - 11-27-2016, 11:34
liberals are the fukkin scum of planet earth
a good liberal is a dead 1

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
1173 - 11-27-2016, 11:50
Make WoW Great Again
Save Val from the god damn stupid ****ing piece of **** hill!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAT_xDquiHw

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1174 - 11-27-2016, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
The wonderful inclusive tolerance of the left. You really don't see the 'evil right wing low IQ morons' doing this ****. I hope these sort of people get rounded up and charged with just being ****wads.

Do these people actually stop and think for half a second that they are actually trying to put **** on the (soon to be) President of The frigging United States.

Probably not a good idea tbh
Do you understand what a straw man argument is?

Just because David Duke endorses Trump, it doesn't make Trump racist or anything else.

On the same note, the actions of some whiners on the left does not invalidate every criticism of Trump.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1175 - 11-27-2016, 13:24
has David Duke ever endorsed the democrat candidate?

no?

o, only the republican? hmmm.... seems like denouncing David Duke's endorsement is a presidential tradition.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1176 - 11-27-2016, 13:25
It's a two party system, there's only two choices, there's going to be trash on both sides.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1177 - 11-27-2016, 14:34
Boner killer

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1178 - 11-27-2016, 14:36
clinton will die from alcoholism within 5 years

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1179 - 11-27-2016, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
It's a two party system, there's only two choices, there's going to be trash on both sides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
1180 - 11-27-2016, 14:49
David Dookie amiriteguys

And Esteban_Villas, that's not WoW, that's some other horse **** game

Last edited by burtrennalds; 11-27-2016 at 14:53..
Page 59 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot