This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 39 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 39 of 1252
Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
761 - 03-20-2016, 08:46
commies are so ****ing stupid

Sponsored Links
Gray-Fox(Fake)
VeteranXV
Old
762 - 03-20-2016, 09:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
commies are so ****ing stupid
Correction, you're all idiots. Both sides.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
763 - 03-20-2016, 10:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
i think anyone that blocks a roadway for protesting should be shot

or at the very least driven over
Dissent is anathema for the STEM autist. The Order provided by the State must be respected at all times, under all occasions, no exceptions amirite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz8fmFQgXJ4
execution begins at 11:05, Pagy's response:
Quote:
if she pulled a knife when she charged him, im good with the shooting not overly good with what happened BEFORE the shooting, but she should have been shot after pulling the knife.
There's something fukd (fubared?) with you but there was help:
Preparing Students with Autism for a STEM Career
Quote:
STEM3 Academy operates under the auspices of The Help Group, a Los Angeles-based nonprofit dedicated to serving young people with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder ... .
http://www.itbusinessedge.com/blogs/...em-career.html

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
764 - 03-20-2016, 10:10
People that block traffic are idiots

arsin
Veteran++
Old
765 - 03-20-2016, 10:32
True, and hopefully the backlash will show how unproductive their VIOLENT FUKN PROTEST was.

Quote:
I can understand helping refugees.

but I can't understand not helping ur own citizens without housing first. and I certainly don't understand letting the floodgates open without any sort of process in place to keep terrorists out.
What floodgates retard? We take in ~250K refugees every year, last year we added 25K from the >1KK available.

Quote:
... problem finding for the STEM autist is confined to the mathematical or engineering realms, the STEM autist is challenged to evaluate day-to-day issues of an emotional nature. The STEM autist simply doesn't have the emotional IQ to sort through even the simplest of societal issues ... .
http://www.nejm.org/medical-research...d-legal-issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Why is the left so violent and intolerant?
They're starting to see that the tactics of the right work, that the neo-liberal doctrine of non-violence (see OWS 'protest') is useless.

Violence works. Violence is effective. Violence makes for change.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
766 - 03-20-2016, 10:58
Why it’s time for a Trump revolution. http://tiny.iavian.net/9hl7

Decent read from a Democrat who gets it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
767 - 03-20-2016, 10:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvpDwtYl5TA
I see an opportunity to build a sign with spike strips or metal reinforcement

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
768 - 03-20-2016, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
They're starting to see that the tactics of the right work, that the neo-liberal doctrine of non-violence (see OWS 'protest') is useless.

Violence works. Violence is effective. Violence makes for change.
You couldnt be more wrong if you tried.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_D...otest_activity

Anyone with a shred of political sense knows that the Left follows Saul Alinsky's rules for **** heads published after the 1968 DNC riots.

The endtstate of the left is to collapse the capitalist system. Ref: cloward-piven. It's already been reiterated here with a 'basic income' a few threads ago.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
769 - 03-20-2016, 12:08
It's amusing how undemocratic people are being in their vain attempt at getting people to respect their rights.

You don't exercise your democratic rights by restricting another persons access to their democratic right. That just shows how little you know about how a democracy actually works.

Everyone gets a voice and then the people vote on which voice should represent the people as a whole.

If you don't like what Trump voice represents, then don't vote for him. You don't get to muffle him and take away his voice just because you don't like the sound of it. That's undemocratic.

Last edited by Hellsfury; 03-20-2016 at 12:10..
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
770 - 03-20-2016, 12:21
If it were other Republicans protesting I could at least roll that into the equation. But it is the Dems protesting and breaking the law (which the MSM will gloss over). Rioters are Dems, protesters are Dems....all doing it at Trump events.

They don't want democracy, they want the continuation of hand outs, illegal immigration, and a weak America.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
771 - 03-20-2016, 12:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
It's amusing how undemocratic people are being in their vain attempt at getting people to respect their rights.

You don't exercise your democratic rights by restricting another persons access to their democratic right. That just shows how little you know about how a democracy actually works.

Everyone gets a voice and then the people vote on which voice should represent the people as a whole.

If you don't like what Trump voice represents, then don't vote for him. You don't get to muffle him and take away his voice just because you don't like the sound of it. That's undemocratic.
dis^
tankful dat lots of 'protesters' r gittin 2 eat curb now doe

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
772 - 03-20-2016, 13:09
Quote:

This is an accurate post.

Also, I heard that the protests were planned by paid GOP organizers.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
773 - 03-20-2016, 13:11
The protests were planned and organized by left-wing groups. It's very much possible the GOP establishment had a hand in it as well. They are currently doing everything they can to take him out of the nomination so they can nominate their 'chosen' candidate who will act like a ***** like usual and lose.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
774 - 03-20-2016, 13:12
Quote:

If you don't like what Drumpf voice represents, then don't vote for him. You don't get to muffle him and take away his voice just because you don't like the sound of it. That's undemocratic.
I agree. We don't protest against candidates we don't like, we vote on it.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
775 - 03-20-2016, 13:12
If that is true, then **** the GOP. Trump/Sanders 2016

arsin
Veteran++
Old
776 - 03-20-2016, 13:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
You couldnt be more wrong if you tried.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_D...otest_activity

Anyone with a shred of political sense knows that the Left follows Saul Alinsky's rules for **** heads published after the 1968 DNC riots.

The endtstate of the left is to collapse the capitalist system. Ref: cloward-piven. It's already been reiterated here with a 'basic income' a few threads ago.
Saul who?

I'm not condoning their "I shot myself in the foot" actions, it's self defeating to physically bar anyone from attending a political rally/protest.

But let's not kid ourselves, non-violent protests are never effective.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
777 - 03-20-2016, 13:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
If that is true, then **** the GOP. Trump/Sanders 2016

It's why Mitt Romney endorsed Ted Cruz, a week after campaigning with Kasich in Ohio, even though he hates Cruz. They need to 'block Trump' from getting enough committed delegates so they can have the delegates vote for someone else on the second vote at the convention. Cruz is a ****ing moron if he thinks that the GOP is going to give him the nomination, he's just a tool they are using to try to block Trump and they'll kick his ass to the curb.

Lindsey Graham said:

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you."

And then a couple of weeks later:

"I think he's the best alternative to beat Donald Trump," Graham told CNN. "I'm going to help Ted in any way I can."

Watch Lindsey Graham go from hating to stumping for Ted Cruz

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/17/politi...z-endorsement/

Cruz thinks he's Jesus or something and hangs around and campaigns with Glenn Beck, who is an absolute loon.

Glenn Beck brought a fasting child on stage yesterday during his campaign speech for Ted Cruz in Utah. Beck declared to the Cruz crowd: ***8220;This is the priesthood rising.***8221;

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...sthood-rising/

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
778 - 03-20-2016, 13:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFYdWXZLpT4

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
779 - 03-20-2016, 14:07
Yeah, so lame. The GOP will alienate tens of millions of voters if they pull something and not just for one national election cycle. I will never vote Republican again.

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
780 - 03-20-2016, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Saul who?

I'm not condoning their "I shot myself in the foot" actions, it's self defeating to physically bar anyone from attending a political rally/protest.

But let's not kid ourselves, non-violent protests are never effective.
Saul Alinsky wrote the modern blueprint for gaining political power by manipulating the masses using Machiavellian deceipt--by specifically appealing to the prejudices of the poor as well as the ignorant, creating division between classes, creating common 'external antagonists' to unite the masses against(Bush, Trump, Kony, capitalism, gun owners, etc) and creating political events or distractions that are impossible to ignore(disruptive protests, riots) in order to bring attention to their issue while creating further polarizing division on said issue. These tactics are widely practiced throughout politics and special interest lobbying. Hillary Clinton even wrote her college thesis on Rules for Radicals and Alinsky, which was kept secret during Bill's presidency.

How the Clintons hid Hillary's thesis | MSNBC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Quote:
Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals is the late work of community organizer Saul D. Alinsky, and his last book, published in 1971 shortly before his death. His goal for the Rules for Radicals was to create a guide for future community organizers to use in uniting low-income communities, or "Have-Nots", in order to empower them to gain social, political, legal and economic equality by challenging the current agencies that promoted their inequality.[1] Within it, Alinsky compiled the lessons he had learned throughout his personal experiences of community organizing spanning from 1939-1971 and targeted these lessons at the current, new generation of radicals.[2]
Quote:
The rules[1]

“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Page 39 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie