[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
what do u mean there's like 20 posters on this forum lol

it's the same ppl every time

Last edited:
i voted 4 russia
thank u putin for hacking our elections in 2016 im just wondering y u didnt in 2020 cmon man

he didn't hack 2020 because they were setting up some plausible deniability for trump

4d chess

Feb. 21, 2020: "Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him." - Joe Biden

5i9A87Y.png

I miss him

I really do

im on ukraine's side and putin used to babysit me

he knows dang well war is bad god damn kgb mother fucker

should have been demoted to elementary school teacher

Former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard tweeted Wednesday as Russian forces moved into Ukraine that the conflict could have possibly been avoided if Russian concerns about Ukraine joining NATO had been previously addressed.

"This war and suffering could have easily been avoided if Biden Admin/NATO had simply acknowledged Russia’s legitimate security concerns regarding Ukraine’s becoming a member of NATO, which would mean US/NATO forces right on Russia’s border," Gabbard tweeted late Wednesday night.

Tulsi is spot on.

Russia has valid concerns. All we had to do for starters was honor that and talk about it. Pretty much the same as the Cuban Missile Crisis for them.

Last edited:
the MAGA-to-tankie pipeline is not a development I was expecting but a welcome bit of variation on being wrong about everything

Tulsi is spot on.

Russia has valid concerns. All we had to do for starters was honor that and talk about it. Pretty much the same as the Cuban Missile Crisis for them.

It went something like stop poisoning our people, hacking us, and invading other countries then we'll consider not fast-tracking Ukraine into NATO rofl

its funny how easily cael riles you dudes up. He could literally post hes making a sandwich and you mouthbreathers will fucking reee and hit f5 for weeks.

5i9A87Y.png

I miss him

I really do

Yeah, what a gareat white collar criminal reptilian president he was. But don't worry, you got another white collar criminal reptilian president in powah!! Yay! It's all good! :heart:

Now, to waaaar ya fucking peasants!

Back