[GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

the murder of g floyd blew the lid off global warming

several million had spontaneous combustion at the same moment

the rest had mostly peaceful protests in burning cities

how dare you deny ~science~

20 people paying out of their own pocket to keep it going, because it's irrelevant to the world? Pass, I'll enjoy watching it die.

Why do you make life so difficult? You have talked about your thesis. You worked hard on your thesis. You should be proud of your thesis. Even if your ideas have changed since you did it. It represents a body of work that you completed. You should be proud of it.

#FREEVANSTERSTHESIS

20 people paying out of their own pocket to keep it going, because it's irrelevant to the world? Pass, I'll enjoy watching it die.

Do you listen to every song you like at the same time? Just cue them all up and hit the play button on all of them?

Why not?

i demean my social media websites be funded by advertising and data mine operations

Watching the teedubya die as we sing around the campfire, roasting marshmallows and lighting our farts. As they say in Redneckistan (east of Dumbfuckistan), it doesn't get any better than this.

**I AM COMING TO RAISE THE PRICES ON YOUR GLACIER GOGGLES**
HA HA HA HA! OH HO HO HO!
VAURNET 1315S? $640!
VL131500107184-3_2000x2000_0304bf45-3514-40d8-b31a-ac75f67a827a_600x.jpg

SEE? SEE WHAT I DO? BACK IN THE DAY WHEN GLACIERS WERE EVERYWHERE, THESE WERE LIKE 6 BUX.
MU HAH HAHA HA HA HA
DICKICK

Back