[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Yeah I kind of knew that. Juggles fits in there somewhere I guess, pretty easy to hold a job down when the performance criteria are finding your way to the right place most days and not pissing your pants during work time.

Shit hauler, you couldn't make it through the education and certifications i have. If you could you wouldn't be elbow deep in Semitic shit.

You can laugh if you like. You know if you had the skills to be able to get work, you wouldn't have had to move to the middle of dune coon central for work.

Now excuse me while i get a drink so that i can not leave my house and get a paycheck...unemployed slacker. Hopefully the wife will give you your allowance today.

You can laugh if you like. You know if you had the skills to be able to get work, you wouldn't have had to move to the middle of dune coon central for work.

Now excuse me while i get a drink so that i can not leave my house and get a paycheck...unemployed slacker. Hopefully the wife will give you your allowance today.

Juggs has "certificates". Basic code monkeying and riding his bike on the pavement without training wheels. Think's he's "In IT" but painfully unaware that he ticks every single box for socially inept nerd.

Why do you think I would need my wife's money when in the last of my 9 years at the company, I guarantee you I banked more than you will see in the next 4 years at the call centre - oh I mean "in IT".

socially inept nerd.

Why do you think I would need my wife's money when in the last of my 9 years at the company, I guarantee you I banked more than you will see in the next 4 years at the call centre - oh I mean "in IT".

well arent you something

it takes you 9 years to make what someone at a call center makes in 4

why does it take you 9 years?

are you implying youve been frontin as a wannabe Orange Hitler of dubai?

You guys suck at being coy and trying to trap each other in stupid technical issues

He worked for the company for 9 years

He banked more in the last year than you would make (gross) in four

Banked means savings.

I will never understand making fun of someone for not having to work (as long as you aren't leeching on gov)

If you can get enough to retire early awesome getting laid off is even better in most cases of you get a payout

Good for mitch

this is tw where ppl on govt welfare make fun of ppl who have jobs it's all part of maga

I get plenty of insurance and free food by being unemployed. I don't see any reason to return. Sure seems more sensible than struggling to make ends meet at $55k and losing all my benefits.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I get plenty of insurance and free food by being unemployed. I don't see any reason to return. Sure seems more sensible than struggling to make ends meet at $55k and losing all my benefits.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ohh we already you know you are a maga welfare leech no need to remind us

Shit hauler, you couldn't make it through the education and certifications i have. If you could you wouldn't be elbow deep in Semitic shit.

Okay, I'm going to step in here and be kind. Juggs, you don't want to pick this fight, you really don't.

Maybe come after me and taunt me about small-pox blankets or alcoholism in native populations. Talk about Anthony Weiner is a terrible person or something. But don't take this on, it's above your weight.

There are some things that money just cannot buy... like manners, morals, and intelligence.

never thought i'd see the day when a commie would defend a tax dodger

will wonders never cease?

Okay, I'm going to step in here and be kind. Juggs, you don't want to pick this fight, you really don't.

Maybe come after me and taunt me about small-pox blankets or alcoholism in native populations. Talk about Anthony Weiner is a terrible person or something. But don't take this on, it's above your weight.

I think i'll be just fine. Thanks for the concern.

Back