Conan O'Brien to NBC: Fuck you, I reject your offer.

Sorry I missed it tonight. I do like Leno, I remember his first guest spots on The Tonight Show, and in his time he did give some new life to the show, but I'm behind Conan for his position on this.

NBC should be very nervous about making a mistake with their future potential for Conan. He's simply got a lot more mileage left in him than Leno.

HAHA I don't watch his show anymore, not because I don't think it's funny, just because I don't really watch TV that much anymore. I used to watch his show all the time though when it was on comedy central. I've always liked Conan and I'm really happy he did this.

I like watching Fallon too. I watched him early on and he made me cringe and I figured he'd be off as fast as Chevy Chase. Now that he has settled down and does all that cool shit with the Roots its pretty good, most of the time. I find myself paying attention to his show more than Conan. Seems like the move to the other coast made Conan tamer or something.

Ratings are down because people are in bed by 10:30pm. In the old days, work was 9-5, not any more. Plus the networks pissed off half the people by making fun of Bush and supporting the left. If FOX ran a comedy show at 11pm, I'd probably watch a little of it before the actors come on to pimp their movie or book. But instead they run the local news again. I will not support left wing networks.

so I guess this was a thread crapping... you fucking hypocrite...

Sorry I missed it tonight. I do like Leno, I remember his first guest spots on The Tonight Show, and in his time he did give some new life to the show, but I'm behind Conan for his position on this.

NBC should be very nervous about making a mistake with their future potential for Conan. He's simply got a lot more mileage left in him than Leno.

"Mileage left in him?" :) Leno is a comedian, not a running back! All he needs is a good writing team and a keen sense of timing. He could do this shit for twenty more years at least.

Jay Leno May Walk Out of NBC, Too

Sources close to former 'Tonight Show' host Jay Leno tell me he is furious with the way NBC has treated him and Conan O'Brien and is considering walking away from the entire mess with his head held high. "Now that Conan has made it clear he is leaving the troubled network, Jay is considering doing the same. They have put Jay in a terrible position. It looks like he is the reason that Conan is now without a job. Jay is a great guy and it's not fair that due to NBC's stupidity he looks like the bad guy," a TV insider tells me.
"Plus, what happens when Jay does return to the 11:35 slot if his audience doesn't immediately follow? How can he possibly trust the same network that canceled Conan after only seven months?"

Jay Leno May Walk Out of NBC, Too | PopEater.com

jay goes to fox or whatever

conan stays at 11:30

its the only thing that makes sense

give jay a top gear on fox

Back