[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
12814181259.jpg
some crystal i got from my bro

finishing the last of my danks tonight.

it's one of those nights where I'd rather just stay home, smoke and relax - the week just wore me out and it's time to chill and clear my mind :bandit:

I hate irresponsible dealers. I've been waiting on my oz for 2 days now. I cannot wait till I have the excess dough for a BCNL BloomBox.

I hate irresponsible dealers. I've been waiting on my oz for 2 days now. I cannot wait till I have the excess dough for a BCNL BloomBox.

Go to a different dealer?

That's what I do if I can't get what I want in the same day, hell sometimes I'll go somewhere else if I can't have it within a few hours. You need to find more dealers

Go to a different dealer?

That's what I do if I can't get what I want in the same day, hell sometimes I'll go somewhere else if I can't have it within a few hours. You need to find more dealers
I've had two amazing dealers who consistently provide quality strains at the norm price level. Both of them have moved, one to Chicago, the other to Norcal. And my friends who I would normally go to to find new distributors either don't smoke anymore or have lost connection. Therefore I'm left with a shitty dealer. On the bright side of things, my brother is coming back from MT with an eighth of medicinal for me.

Note: I live in the Twin Cities...sooooo if you happen to know anyone let me know. Haha

Last edited:
had an early mother days with my mom today. She's recovering real well from the chemo and she was really happy to see my brother and I come in with our heads shaved to support her. Tomorrow I'll be running a 5k for breast cancer which i raised almost $500 for.

We went out to eat, which was her first time in almost 3 months. We had tons of fun and I joked about how she should smoke some cannabis to relieve the nausea and to increase her hunger. She just laughed and said that she would think about.

So I just smoked a bong and now I'm warming up the vape......gonna be a good night!

:sunny: :bandit:

Just picked up an 8th.

This bastard weighs 4.1grams.

When my dealer gave it to me, I was like wtf only this nug?

then when I got home I put it on my scale, pretty nice pickup :)

8thya7.jpg

8th2fd0.jpg

8th3ld9.jpg

When my dad was alive with cancer he swore than Cancer couldnt survive in a human body with a certain PH level. He drank certain water and did certain things to maintain his PH but he still died from cancer.

Marijuana the plant is a very Acidic plant and they say the cannaboids have cancer fighting agents in them. Also marijuana does not like a high PH for its water.

Very nice noobfactorNF. Here is what I just picked up. Got an 8th of Orange Bud and this bad boy named White Heaven.
no79ug.jpg

2nvypv6.jpg

Yeah if I had a scale I would weight it. Its pretty leafy shit. I am about to give it a test run once I finish this beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back