Call Center Employees Walk Off Job Rather Than Read McCain Smear of Obama...

In other news McCain draws less than 1,000 in Albequrque, NM

...Obama draws over 45,000 - same day, same place...

Dozens Of Call Center Workers Walk Off Job In Protest Rather Than Read McCain Script Attacking Obamahttp://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/10/dozens_of_call_center_workers.phphttp://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/10/dozens_of_call_center_workers.php

By Greg Sargent - October 27, 2008, 5:18PM

Some three dozen workers at a telemarketing call center in Indiana walked off the job rather than read an incendiary McCain campaign script attacking Barack Obama, according to two workers at the center and one of their parents.

Nina Williams, a stay-at-home mom in Lake County, Indiana, tells us that her daughter recently called her from her job at the center, upset that she had been asked to read a script attacking Obama for being "dangerously weak on crime," "coddling criminals," and for voting against "protecting children from danger."

The script coincided with this robo-slime call running in other states, but because robocalling is illegal in Indiana it was being read by call center workers.

Representatives at Americall in Indiana, and at the company's corporate headquarters in Naperville, Illinois, didn't return calls for comment

they get paid to read scripts

they have no say in what they should or shouldn't read. i hope that they can't find jobs now

don't you remember the shit we would put through those text to phone sites?

Haha.

they have no say in what they should or shouldn't read. i hope that they can't find jobs now

Yes they do. They have a choice. They essentially told their employer and the McCain campaign to suck their collective cocks and they walked.

Also, it is a call center. Odds are many of the people working there are kids or are career minimum wagers that can and will work anywhere. I bet half of them are employed within a week.

Yeah they do have a say. Providing this isn't bullshit their say was "fuck you" and they walked. Why so angry?

Haha.

Yes they do. They have a choice. They essentially told their employer and the McCain campaign to suck their collective cocks and they walked.

Also, it is a call center. Odds are many of the people working there are kids or are career minimum wagers that can and will work anywhere. I bet half of them are employed within a week.

Call centers employee a lot of college students normally, I used to work out of a building that the upper floor was a call center.

Haha.

Their choice is to work for the employer or not to work for the employer. They do not have a choice about what scripts they read.

thanks fingrbgn

oops i mean triple

wait who are you

i cannot read the nick names only your post

are you sniper whore ???

hold on i know

psyc!!!

thanks fingrbgn

oops i mean triple

wait who are you

i cannot read the nick names only your post

are you sniper whore ???

hold on i know

psyc!!!

I'm just tired of ICEFire's political machine threads that essentially contain 30-40% truth and 60-70% biased statements.

The truth is that you have a bunch of liberal people working in a call center (college students) and couldn't fulfill their contract with their employer

I get that they don't like McCain and that it was his slander ad. Obama also has slander ads that they would have gladly read.

This thread is gay

What the fuck Pysc, how is this eluding you?

Let's put it in your terms, maybe that will help.

They can either read all scripts and keep the job, or read no scripts and walk.

They walked, and good for them.

I'm just tired of ICEFire's political machine threads that essentially contain 30-40% truth and 60-70% biased statements.

The truth is that you have a bunch of liberal people working in a call center (college students) and couldn't fulfill their contract with their employer

I get that they don't like McCain and that it was his slander ad. Obama also has slander ads that they would have gladly read.

This thread is gay

well little boy step up and show all how wrong I am as I am calling you out you stupid fucking cunt.

Tailor Made Servers. talkingpointsmemo. com/2008/10/ dozens_of_call_center_workers.php

"The script coincided with this robo-slime call running in other states,"

Journalism.

Here are the top stories on the site:

* Biden Compares Attacks On Obama To Those Against Jefferson, Kennedy

* A Night At The Congressional Races - 10/27/08

* OH Dems Push Back On WH Call For DOJ Voting Action

* Biden: Muslim Rumors About Obama Will "Dissipate"

* Phony Virginia Flier Tells Dems To Vote Nov. 5

* Obama Placed 62K Swing State TV Ads In Past 3 Wks.; McCain, 24K

* Obama, McCain Amassing Thousands Of Lawyers To Monitor Polls

* Study: Israel Ranks Low In Young Jews' Voting Decisions

* Obama Camp: IN Sec Of State Part Of Voting "Fear Campaign"

* Obama Making Pitch For Sports Fan Demographic

This shit is worse than fox news

It sure is comforting to know that 45,000 obama supporters can either leave work or don't have work to leave to go stand around in a massive crowd and listen to his messianic demagoguery.

Here are the top stories on the site:

* Biden Compares Attacks On Obama To Those Against Jefferson, Kennedy

* A Night At The Congressional Races - 10/27/08

* OH Dems Push Back On WH Call For DOJ Voting Action

* Biden: Muslim Rumors About Obama Will "Dissipate"

* Phony Virginia Flier Tells Dems To Vote Nov. 5

* Obama Placed 62K Swing State TV Ads In Past 3 Wks.; McCain, 24K

* Obama, McCain Amassing Thousands Of Lawyers To Monitor Polls

* Study: Israel Ranks Low In Young Jews' Voting Decisions

* Obama Camp: IN Sec Of State Part Of Voting "Fear Campaign"

* Obama Making Pitch For Sports Fan Demographic

This shit is worse than fox news

uh, brainiac...what is the sites name? Maybe that will give you a clue.

why do you hope they can't find jobs?

well little boy step up and show all how wrong I am as I am calling you out you stupid fucking cunt.

icfirefv7.jpg

Back