183 - 12-07-2011, 11:42
this thread is exquisite

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 12-12-2011, 11:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma5000 View Post
I'm quitting trolling people. I realize that you get to a point where no matter how crazy you think everyone else is, or how right/justified you may feel, by shouting back at them there really is no difference between them and you. It's just two rams butting heads forever for everyone else's amusement. The top 50 most ignored are weird people and I don't want to be on that list, so I'm going to be a lot less like jm5k and a lot more like me. No thread made, just a little blurb here in small print that you might see and might not see. Increase the peace homies.
holy **** what a pathetic nerd

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
185 - 12-12-2011, 11:33
You keep trucking homie, you simply need this more than I do

All the best;

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 12-12-2011, 11:36
jizzcopter50000 having revelations after being instakicked in tribes yesterday

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 12-12-2011, 11:36
chris can you please explain the sliding scale of forum popularity metrics

i'm thoroughly confused and completely unwilling to listen, but I thought I'd give you an opportunity to publicly embarrass yourself again

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
188 - 12-12-2011, 11:38
The parting shot about how everyone is crazy and you're right and justified is a troll.

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
189 - 12-12-2011, 11:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPiece View Post
jizzcopter50000 having revelations after being instakicked in tribes yesterday
My sig is almost two weeks old

I loaded up Ascend and had fun so no harm done homie.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
190 - 12-12-2011, 11:52
C'mon Chris you know that sig is less than a week old. Please stop with the revisionist history.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 12-12-2011, 11:54
jm5k u r fukin strange emo creature

u r entering vanster level emo territory

go 2 the gym shed the layers of fat maybe u will be able to avert ur pending divorce

i am just trying 2 help a fellow t1 player out that is down in the dumps

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
192 - 12-12-2011, 12:02
No offense Dare, but I don't think anyone in the planet should take advice from you. You have a lot of **** you need to sort out; we both know that.

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
193 - 12-12-2011, 12:05
what about people outside the planet

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
194 - 12-12-2011, 12:08
chrissmomma sure has a penchant for using semicolons

might want to slide use of obscure punctuation into that list of special skills

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
195 - 12-12-2011, 12:10
sounds good spxnge

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
196 - 12-12-2011, 12:11
so did this posting style revelation have anything to do with some random smurf sending me an unverified picture of your wife

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 12-12-2011, 12:12
jm5k if you had to choose between saving your obese hog wife's life or leaving internet forums forever what would you choose

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
198 - 12-12-2011, 12:16
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
199 - 12-12-2011, 12:17
a natural extension of the end of this sentence; my decision to use a semicolon was natural

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
200 - 12-12-2011, 12:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spxnge View Post
so did this posting style revelation have anything to do with some random smurf sending me an unverified picture of your wife
Nope, just realized I am 31 years old and trolling back and forth doesn't prove anything. You seem to need to do it and that's cool - that's your thing. It's just not mine anymore.

I'd rather just chat about videogames and movies, read the gif thread and shoot the **** with people.

Page 10 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page people who are easy to troll

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
263 rep says otherwise , chris johnson , i'm smart enough , im good enough , jm5k doesn't understand , must be doing something right , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , please just stop trying , spxnge is never not mad