Prepare to experience nostalgia

Have Voltron and Transformers. Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors I had forgotten about until now, maybe I'll add it eventually

racoonsblog.jpg

The raccoons? 85-92 was on alot in the uk

I remember that I think, was probably on PBS or Nickelodeon in the States.

I just went through and reorganized all my old LEGO stuff into instruction booklets and catalogs.

mmmmm nostalgia

The Exosquad toys were so much fun to play with.

I have them all in the attic, I took a picture of them recently I'll have to dig it out.

I just went through and reorganized all my old LEGO stuff into instruction booklets and catalogs.

mmmmm nostalgia

I actually did this over the summer, then realized I was missing pieces here and there to every set and sold them all out of frustration on Ebay. All from the 80's too. Kept the castle stuff though.

Missing "Force Five" which was a different japanimation cartoon each day. As I remember them:
- Vanguard Ace
- Spaceketeers
- (another one with 3 dudes in different colors that formed a giant robot)
- Grandizer
- Gai King

Was on right after Starblazers after school when I was a kid.

Missing "Force Five" which was a different japanimation cartoon each day. As I remember them:
- Vanguard Ace
- Spaceketeers
- (another one with 3 dudes in different colors that formed a giant robot)
- Grandizer
- Gai King

Was on right after Starblazers after school when I was a kid.

phoenix1.jpg

G-Force (no, not some fucking rodents) and The Battle of the Planets

Fiery Phoenix FTFW!

Shit I just remembered I had been meaning to download all of the Disney Treasure rips. I'm especially interested in the Complete Goofy.

It's funny rewatching some things that you did as a kid and now seeing all the innuendos.
Can't cite any examples off the top of my head, but there are plenty out there.

Missing a ton from the 70's and 80's.

Someone had a good list. Mighty Mouse, Woody Wood Pecker, etc.

Oh and nobody mentioned G-Force.

Fun Fact: In the original Jonny Quest series, Hadji once claimed that Mt. Everest is on the border of India and China, then went on to explain that India is #1.

Back