congratulations to joemomma5000, best poster in the history of tribalwar by fraggle - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page congratulations to joemomma5000, best poster in the history of tribalwar
Page 15 of 15
Rakk
Veteran4
Old
281 - 07-20-2011, 22:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post

Sponsored Links
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
282 - 07-20-2011, 22:25
No.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
283 - 07-20-2011, 22:26
issac the bold is gay for goshin

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
284 - 07-21-2011, 13:56
A natural extension of several of my hobbies, my decision to attend college for programming was natural. I had first begun taking computer classes as a child at the local public library and wrote my first application (a trivia game) for the newly-created 'Computer Programming' badge for Cub Scouts at the age of ten.

I continued my passion for computers well into my teenage years, writing several programs and continuing to take every computer-applicable course available at my high school at the time. I spent my spare time fixing other machines and learning how best to maintain my own, and continued it as a hobby and academic pursuit into my college years.

In college I continued what I loved; creating the simplest and cleanest possible solution to the most difficult problems, designing and consulting on new systems and applications and creating my own applications that were assigned to me. I love the challenge of making broken things work, and on helping others see the light.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
285 - 07-21-2011, 14:02

Last edited by lemon; 07-21-2011 at 14:06..
Dweasel
Banned
Old
286 - 07-23-2011, 19:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spxnge View Post
A natural extension of several of my hobbies, my decision to attend college for programming was natural. I had first begun taking computer classes as a child at the local public library and wrote my first application (a trivia game) for the newly-created 'Computer Programming' badge for Cub Scouts at the age of ten.

I continued my passion for computers well into my teenage years, writing several programs and continuing to take every computer-applicable course available at my high school at the time. I spent my spare time fixing other machines and learning how best to maintain my own, and continued it as a hobby and academic pursuit into my college years.

In college I continued what I loved; creating the simplest and cleanest possible solution to the most difficult problems, designing and consulting on new systems and applications and creating my own applications that were assigned to me. I love the challenge of making broken things work, and on helping others see the light.

Hmmmm, so ya nah a STOOOPID as you let on.

Page 15 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page congratulations to joemomma5000, best poster in the history of tribalwar

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big fucking deal , hooray for evil! , ppl pm me all the time , tehvul the meth head rapper , the fall of tw