[so] My neighbor died today from the Covid shot. by Plasmatic - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [so] My neighbor died today from the Covid shot.
Page 4 of 11
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 11-25-2021, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
I wonder if he ever thinks about why we all consider him an idiot, and also why his life is a failure.
He's not smart enough for that.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 11-25-2021, 18:28
Quote:
I wonder if he ever thinks about why we all consider him an idiot, and also why his life is a failure.
This is the forum that thinks Anthony Fauci is a traitor and should be hanged.
It's the forum that thinks vaccines kill people, chemtrails are real, and Bill Gates is controlling everyone that got vaccinated because it's actually a chip.
This is a forum that denies human evolution, climate science, and the results of the 2020 general election.
Astrology, chiropractors, divining rods, and the holocaust didn't happen.

TW is a shrinking village of illiterate idiots, and I hope everyone understands just how much the collective opinion of this place means to me. *sniff* I'm just so. ..so wounded. *sniff*

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 11-25-2021, 18:34
I think you're just angry that you're not anonymous like most of the rest of us.

Like for example...

I might be a drunken suicidal woman abusing tax delinquent.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 11-25-2021, 18:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
From July
COVID-19 Vaccine Related Fatalities Updated — Precision Vaccinations
Not sure what your point here is, as stated in the article you're looking at a sample size of 338 million doses. Among such a massive grouping some are going to get sick or worse.
It's like the endless drug commercials where they show people dancing and living their best lives while the voice speaking is running through all the possible side effects they might receive if taking the medicine. Everything comes with risk.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 11-25-2021, 18:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Yes...

Quote:
It's the forum that thinks vaccines kill people
They can and do. This is well-establish historical and scientific fact.

Quote:
chemtrails are real, and Bill Gates is controlling everyone that got vaccinated because it's actually a chip.
This is a forum that denies human evolution, climate science, and the results of the 2020 general election.

No one here thinks any of that other than the 2020 election, but you think the same about 2016 election based on piss tapes.

Quote:
TW is a shrinking village of illiterate idiots, and I hope everyone understands just how much the collective opinion of this place means to me. *sniff* I'm just so. ..so wounded. *sniff*
So you make up a bunch of stuff that no one believes so you can claim you're smarter and don't care...

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 11-25-2021, 19:29
Quote:
Then why didn't we hear that the shot had made her sick weeks ago? If in fact, the vaccine killed her outright, with no complicating conditions or disease, this is going to be national news.

It's like last year when the righties accused the CDC of attributing more deaths to Covid than what it really was. Now it's flipped, and the right is going to start attributing every death in the United States to the vaccine.

I no longer wonder if any of you understand vaccines or epidemiology; I know the answer to that. I'm wondering if you understand shoelaces.
remember a couple weeks ago when you claimed vaccines always confer permanent immunity and never wane?

yeah you sure understand vaccines, guy

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
67 - 11-25-2021, 19:39
Quote:
It's the forum that thinks vaccines kill people, chemtrails are real, and Bill Gates is controlling everyone that got vaccinated because it's actually a chip.

lol vanster has jumped the shark

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
68 - 11-25-2021, 19:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
No one here thinks any of that other than the 2020 election, but you think the same about 2016 election based on piss tapes.
don't forget that irrelevant pesky technicality called the electoral college

lol vanster is a joke

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 11-25-2021, 19:43
vanster a loser. world would be better off without him

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 11-25-2021, 19:46
*Vanster has left the chat

groove
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 11-25-2021, 20:13
i agree

vanster a loser

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 11-25-2021, 20:27
i like him and appreciate that he's here

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
73 - 11-25-2021, 20:30
dementia is a mf

all that jogging turned it's brain to pudding

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 11-25-2021, 20:40
Quote:

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 11-25-2021, 21:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
dementia is a mf

all that jogging turned it's brain to pudding
Don’t forget the firewater.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
76 - 11-26-2021, 05:14
Quote:
I think you're just angry that you're not anonymous like most of the rest of us.

Like for example...

I might be a drunken suicidal woman abusing tax delinquent.
Ya we already know ur canadian.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 11-26-2021, 06:33
Quote:
It's the forum that thinks vaccines kill people,
I know one person that died from the Astra Zeneca vaccine (blood clots) and another who spent weeks in hospital being treated for clotting that has almost caused a leg amputation. Both were in good health leading up to the vax

So yes, vaccines can and do kill people

you're such a dumb ****, srsly

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 11-26-2021, 06:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Most people tie their shoes wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2XiPgiZK8
They had this on a TED talk a few years ago. They are both incorrect, or needlessly difficult in their method of 'fixing' the problem.

it is far easier to tie your initial overhand the opposite way that tying the bow the opposite way.

I've tied my laces this way for many years, the way to tell it is correct is the bow will sit straight and not twist in line with your shoe.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 11-26-2021, 06:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
They had this on a TED talk a few years ago. They are both incorrect, or needlessly difficult in their method of 'fixing' the problem.

it is far easier to tie your initial overhand the opposite way that tying the bow the opposite way.

I've tied my laces this way for many years, the way to tell it is correct is the bow will sit straight and not twist in line with your shoe.
Even if you don't run, it's better to use the last hole by lacing a heel lock. Less than 1% know how to do it. I'd bet not even 10% of runners know how to do it.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 11-26-2021, 06:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfive View Post
remember a couple weeks ago when you claimed vaccines always confer permanent immunity and never wane?

yeah you sure understand vaccines, guy
*double sigh*

Conferred immunity is passive. When a fetus receives antibodies from the mother via the placenta, or as a newborn it sucks breast milk that has antibodies in it, are both examples of conferred, passive immunity.

Vaccines are completely different. They are a type of active immunity, and the change in the immune system is the same as if you had acquired the disease itself.

0500, I'm looking at a 12 hour day today, and I'm already a little tired. jfc

Page 4 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [so] My neighbor died today from the Covid shot.

Social Website Bullshit