you cringe yuo roose v.0001

1yBDFzZ.jpg

It's an interesting series to tear down and look at the messaging.
The concept of people working fades pretty early.
The other thing about wasting less would be telling people to have less babies. But Muslims and POC breed like rabbits so their race can over take the world. This causes more consumption of goods, food, clothing. It also causes more garbage/sewage, which is why some states and even countries are shit holes (San Francisco). They don't know how to process all the garbage and waste from so many people living on the streets like animals.

White people are becoming the minority because they breed less. It's the R/k theory which has been discussed here in the past. For example, I only had 1 child so I could support her, which I did.

But we're supposed to let everyone in, give them everything for free, enjoy sky high inflation, and not worry about all the waste being generated.

Last edited:
The Levis Ad Story over time...

People work hard and our clothes are tough and always in style
Hey, women look great in jeans too, you know
Our jeans can get you laid - man or woman
Oh yeah, people other than whites can have fun and get laid in jeans too
White males? What's a white male?

u gatekeeping me, cringebert?

who r u

really i have no idea

that's why the whole rent free thing makes it so interesting

edit: i've figured out you're gaming buddies with havax and i would like to inform you that everyone in the cord is very interested in the pics havax has sent of himself to you so be sure to swing by

Last edited:
who r u

really i have no idea

that's why the whole rent free thing makes it so interesting

edit: i've figured out you're gaming buddies with havax and i would like to inform you that everyone in the cord is very interested in the pics havax has sent of himself to you so be sure to swing by

I met highfive almost 20 years ago playing tribes. He has been a friend and a gaming buddy for all those years. Never met him in real life, but hardly a week has gone by in those 20 years that we haven't played vidja games. He has seen my pics, and i have seen his. You won't be getting those, no matter how much you froth for them.

and yeah, he's right, you are a cringey motherfucker gg

i'm just intrigued by the fact that the master of anonymity has sent pictures of hisself to other people on this forum

Back