Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

Obibun needs to be awarded "administrative tenure" for winning this thread. In other words, he should be able to do just about anything for a year without fear of being banned.

obibro, you never cease to amaze me...

to all you other guys, as someone pointed out in another thread a while ago:

obi may be a legend in his own ego, but his confidence is why he's probably fucking the girls you desperately wish would be your girlfriend, but are too pussy to try it on with

sure, he probably only has a 10% success rate, but when he tries it 20 times more than you...

sure, he probably only has a 10% success rate, but when he tries it 20 times more than you...

My success rate's a lot closer to like 80% actually

The last 10 or so times I've asked for a girl's number, I think I've been refused maybe once.

And once I have a girl's number, most of the work is already done.. then I just turn on the natural charm and play the game that I'm already an expert at.

Obibun, isuk claims that your real last name is, in fact, Mittens.

Is it true? Were you raised by a family of felines? Because that would be awesome.

he was raised by a family of alcoholics who didnt stop drinking while he was in the womb

fasface.gif

FASface-1.jpg

21723.jpg

fasfacejohn.gif

fasfig.gif

FAS_Face.jpg

Fetal-Alchol-Syndrome.jpg

Like Kura?

More than a few have complained that Kurayami got "preferential treatment" from the admins here during his last year of posting. It was something like Tom Brady getting a "roughing the passer" call going his way and Jason Campbell NOT getting the same call.

No one has disputed my claim that Kura was the best all time troll here.

I'm changing my vote to MolmOrion. He is certain the United States will be a stronger country when none of it's residents pay taxes.

molim posts dumb shit but not many people respond to it because its way to whacked out

im sure it would work on any other forum except for tw

molim posts dumb shit but not many people respond to it because its way to whacked out

Molim is like a talented but unseasoned rookie pitcher. He needs to learn control.

Umm... it IS working on TW. His thread has ballooned to seven pages and is increasing. SOMEBODY must be biting at that shit!

I browsed through this whole thread waiting for someone to manage to troll it and change it into a flamewar without anyone knowing what they are doing.

I am disappoint. quality is low. :(

Agreed. Obi tried, but ended up just sounding like a giant douchbag.

:(

thread gay

Back