TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead. Join the discord if you want to listen to a hapless loser literally be there 24/7 I have no idea how he pays for his life other than his parents which is fucking pathetic. Or don't and be a better person let that place die an appropriate death. I'm not willing to let the site go yet even though I rarely visit but the IRC was awesome. The discord, not so much. Let it gooooooooooooooooooooo, let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

no hes the tv producer who comes in here pitching his ideas or farming for new ones then disappears while the show he made bombs.

lol Tribes iteration flops were a mishmash of bad community advice lets listen to them for movie plots now. Or maybe hes going to stop in for some hot crypto advice on when moon/lambo.

With the arrows that need to end that discord so that fuckin loser can be forced to attempt to find a fuckin life jesus christ that kid has spent years in there I couldn't imagine a life like that. Someone call the fuckin cops and find him his parents are clearly taking care of him and he needs to get a fucking job.

If you want my version of how funny it is that that discord is dying, which I'm 100% sure it is, would be because you all don't provide an updated link to it. You expect people to dive like 80 pages back to find an outdated link. Those 2 times I rejoined is exactly what happened. But the discord is poppin off isn't it?

AkumA level thinking. Morons. What's next? A car blew up right in front of you while driving to a beach house full of women that don't exist while in NYC buying 40oz's cuz you can't afford to go to an actual bar and then fighting a newspaper stand?

Last edited:
With the arrows that need to end that discord so that fuckin loser can be forced to attempt to find a fuckin life jesus christ that kid has spent years in there I couldn't imagine a life like that. Someone call the fuckin cops and find him his parents are clearly taking care of him and he needs to get a fucking job.

If you want my version of how funny it is that that discord is dying, which I'm 100% sure it is, would be because you all don't provide an updated link to it. You expect people to dive like 80 pages back to find an outdated link. Those 2 times I rejoined is exactly what happened. But the discord is poppin off isn't it?

AkumA level thinking. Morons. What's next? A car blew up right in front of you while driving to a beach house full of women that don't exist while in NYC buying 40oz's cuz you can't afford to go to an actual bar and then fighting a newspaper stand?
lmfao this kid mad af :cry:

we closed reggs just like the forums

Not to forget Sehvi is so insecure and talks about me with bowl of blood why I’m saying things about him on the forums wtf man grow up get a life!

You people are so god damn dumb it hurts. How does pointing out the obvious make me "angry"? And how does equating that level of stupidity to the literal stupidest poster to ever grace this shithole mean that I'm "crushed"?

That guy was the easiest target on the planet and I loved shitting on him on the daily. Just like .... you guys..

Stop saying stupid shit. I'm going back to my Randy Feltface.

Not to forget Sehvi is so insecure and talks about me with bowl of blood why I’m saying things about him on the forums wtf man grow up get a life!

hells angels ppl like urself are a valuable resource and should at least be on the discord realizing that part of the social aspect of the forum moved there :bacon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back