Do you dare face Iron Chef MoriMoFo in Tribalwar Kitchen Stadium?

no this is battle chicken, although I suppose you could make a nice chicken with pomegranite sauce.

but it will fall to my Iron Chef recipes.

See my post in the thread.

YOU ARE DOOMED MR. MOFO!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!111oneonewonwonjuan

Argh I have had ZERO time this week to plan some stuff for Battle chicken. I'll squeeze something in though before Sunday.

See my post in the thread.

YOU ARE DOOMED MR. MOFO!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!111oneonewonwonjuan

that's a really intersting dish you have planned Chef Morbid, do you think it will stand up to Chef MoriMofos chee pow kai? (just one of the chickens served three ways for the first dish!!!!)

It is interesting. The first time I had it was in the Marines and a guy from Guam made it. It was so phenomenal I had the dude write down the directions for making it and explain for about an hour exactly how to do it right.

I just wish you could taste it. :(

true that morbid, just make sure and post detailed instructions on how to make it.

that's the whole point of Iron Chef Tribalwar, to post the best recipes you can come up with to use the secret ingredient in the most interesting way possible (and to eat awesome food)

edit-there really is no judging since we can't sample the dishes as prepared by the chefs, it's more of a "just for fun" thing.

it's like the special olympics, everyone gets a medal :lol:

true that man, just make sure and post detailed instructions on how to make it.

that's the whole point of Iron Chef Tribalwar, to post the best recipes you can come up with to use the secret ingredient in the most interesting way possible (and to east awesome food)

I am going to south awesome foods. :p:

badmofo is the only poster i can think of that can wear a contributor tag, and its spot on

what a swell guy

btw,

"battle chicken"

involves a grill/spit and balsalmic vinegar/dijon mustard/honey with "season to taste" prior to the last...

btw,

"battle chicken"

involves a grill/spit and balsalmic vinegar/dijon mustard/honey with "season to taste" prior to the last...

If you read my recipe you will see I have to grill my chicken. And I will grill/smoke it in my Green Egg. I cant overcook it though.

we should do a REAL iron chef, with webcams, and make it in an hour...

you would be crushed mofo.

get lostduck to do the intro's, and bite the onion. The get his hot womenz to do the commentary...

I'll fuck your world boofoo

But I'm not at my house, I'm temporarily in Texas for some shit, I accept your challenge in May

love,

chef beefomoto

Last edited:
Back