[What should I do, besides posting pictures of my tits]

Let any client that you may have future contact with know what the "truth," is.

Be very civil and ascribe the difference in stories to a misunderstanding on your bosses part.

Most employers here (not sure of Canada) are far too frightened of a lawsuit to give any poor reviews other than to say, "So & so worked here."

dawt.

well personally in a situation like that I usually consider all things and see what all I can to remedy the issue at hand post your tits you dumb bitch no one gives a fuck about your bullshit

The clients are not following btw ... They're the company's clients whom I had to deal with pretty much everyday, so I got kinda friendly with some of them.

I don't think they would give me a bad ref at this point ...

We'll see. Anyway, it doesn't seem like I have a problem finding jobs, I'm not worried about that at all. I just hate the fact that this company gets away with looking so fucking professional when they're the last ones being like that.

So,

I'm quitting my current job next friday for a "way fucking better one". I just heard today that one of my client was told by my boss that I was actually showed the door and left a 2 weeks notice 'cause they're so nice ...

I can't believe how assholish this is, I've been underpaid for all the work I've done, I've implemented a lot of great stuff that they'll still use after I leave, I convinced our biggest client to stay and trust us again after a huge mistake someone did (we're talking 15k/month client, for that small business, it's huge), I did hell of a lot for this company even if no one asked ...

Just seeing the way they treated other people leaving in the past, I must say I'm not surprised at all, but I feel like I can't let this one happen.

What should I do ? I'm thinking about emailing all the people I'm in contact with on a regular basis to let them know I'm leaving, my choice, for another job in my field (bs).

I know they're gonna give me a bunch of shit if I do it, and could get bad references just for that in the future ...

What should I do ?

Cliffs :
-My employer pretends they kicked me out, when I'm actually quitting.
-I wanna make sure people get the right information.
-I hate my current job and the management, can't wait to be out of there.

*huggles*

Sounds like you have nothing to worry about re: reputation. Don't sweat it.

Personally, i forgive you for no b00b pics, too... (although it kinda hurts my feelings but ill get over it)

Last edited:
You should probably fuck your previous employer, or is that how you got the job in the first place?

So you're leaving and your ex-clients probably won't deal with you professionally anymore?

Why do you care what's said about you? You're going somewhere better.

Unless anything affects your future, I wouldn't worry about it. Take the higher path. Make a copy of your resignation letter or find some other proof that you left on your own terms if it truly concerns you.

you should probably go ahead and post pics of your tits

you're making this more complicated than it needs to be

If this happened to me I would take legal actions. Not gonna take that bullshit from someone with their head up their ass.

Back