3 weeks of feeling like death on a stick by JuggerNaught - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 3 weeks of feeling like death on a stick
Page 13 of 35
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
241 - 01-21-2022, 09:35
I do enjoy how long these ****ing guys meander around a point they never actually make.

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
242 - 01-21-2022, 09:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
Like you have said many times. Most people show very mild symptoms and generally ignore it.
I would have ignored mine as a bit of a sore throat and tiredness from Christmas. I even went surfing. I could have carried on right through the infectious period, just feeling a bit buggered.

Luckily I got tested and knew to avoid going to see elderly relatives over the break.

That is why testing is good
the point that I (and likely others) are making, is that nothing has fundamentally changed.

if you're sick and still hanging around other people, it's a dick thing to do. my entire life if i have plans with someone who is sick, or has sick kids, will say as much. "little timmy has a cold" "ok thats fine i dont care"

covid or no covid you should stay home. if i feel sick, i dont need a test to tell me im sick. that fact is readily apparent. if its a cold, flu, covid, my reaction would be exactly the same. let yourself heal. if you're not healing you see a doctor.

the weird thing about covid has been people suddenly discovering old people die and die from upper respiratory infections. that immuno-compromised people are out there. these people were in danger before 2020. and will be after 2020. they should be careful regardless.

if theres no specific reason (ie travel, school etc) to have a test, i wouldn't take one. and i havent been tested yet. especially considering if the virus is as scary as people act, staying home is the smarter thing to do anyway.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
243 - 01-21-2022, 09:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
the weird thing about covid has been people suddenly discovering old people die and die from upper respiratory infections.
Upper respiratory infections were eliminated in the last few years.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
244 - 01-21-2022, 10:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Uh, dip****, that's literally the PRIMARY reason for death with COVID, other than being 100 years old of course. You somehow didn't know this?
Awesome retard, do you think that will make me somehow lose this weight faster? Will this knowledge make the fat melt off me in record time? No, so what point do you have besides the one on your head.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
245 - 01-21-2022, 10:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
The fact that it lasted 3 weeks makes me think it was COVID and you probably have some heart damage at this point (Myocarditis). That or you had a random heart attack/congestive heart failure.

If you're still feeling weak (hard to walk far or climb stairs) in a couple weeks I'd get checked out. I've had a couple friends go through therapy for Myocarditis after having COVID.
No im fine now. I was weak because of heavy chest congestion. My lung capacity and oxygen intake was no doubt way down. The congestion is also why i had to sleep sitting up until the antibiotics and expectorates kicked in and cleared my chest out.

Most of the 'feeling like ****' was from all the coughing. The major parts of being sick were over in the first week. But then it was aches from all the coughing, sleeping in ****ed up positions, lack of sleep..etc. I was only getting about 2-3 hours of sleep in pieces intermittently, all the coughing had me hurting from what felt like pulled muscles from my armpit to my hip on my left side, back and well my front.

I feel pretty good now. Probably sometime this weekend i'll see if there are any test kits locally, from what i hear they are a little hard to come by.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
246 - 01-21-2022, 10:38
Quote:
as much as i want to nitpick this statement for accuracy, i'll say yes.
ok great

explain the difference then please

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
247 - 01-21-2022, 10:39
more meandering nonsense..typical Amadeus post

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
248 - 01-21-2022, 11:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
ok great

explain the difference then please
i mean, this started with me asking why someone must be tested and somehow you're asking questions like this...

the differences are irrelevant on an individual basis. i dont get a test if i have a cold to find out which virus gave it to me. i dont take a test when i get the flu to find out which strain gave it to me.

if im sick, i'm sick. you drink tea, soup and get better in a day or so. if you dont get better, you see a doctor. its not complicated, covid is no different.

but, it's different because its a revenue stream worth hundreds of billions of dollars

cael
VeteranXX
Old
249 - 01-21-2022, 11:21
i go out when im sick now

if ppl complain i tell em it's just the flu bruh take an advil ull be fine

i'll be damned if i let anyone infringe on my freedoms

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
250 - 01-21-2022, 11:22
juggs

great thread

brought all the karens out

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
251 - 01-21-2022, 11:22
Quote:
if im sick, i'm sick. you drink tea, soup and get better in a day or so. if you dont get better, you see a doctor. its not complicated, covid is no different.
it is different actually. because, you know, different disease

so if you wouldn't mind answering the question

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
252 - 01-21-2022, 11:28
Pagy he's really really desperate to get some point across but he needs to meander around it for another 5 pages if you'll indulge

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
253 - 01-21-2022, 11:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
i go out when im sick now

if ppl complain i tell em it's just the flu bruh take an advil ull be fine

i'll be damned if i let anyone infringe on my freedoms
i still just wear a mask when i go into stores or whatever, but for the most part, i don't go out. The only places i sporadically go is home depot and the same gas station, + work. I order everything online and either have everything delivered or curbside pickup. Nobody at work really but me. Im in a building that generally has like 200 people in it. There have been 4-6 people total in this building for the last 6 months. I have an entire 'wing' to myself and everyone here is big on masking. So if it was covid, testing to verify isn't really required for the safety of others.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
254 - 01-21-2022, 11:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Pagy he's really really desperate to get some point across but he needs to meander around it for another 5 pages if you'll indulge
i'm hoping we get to diagrams of coronaviruses, rhinoviruses and adenoviruses before takling the importance of taking a test when your nose is running to determine if your nose is running.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
255 - 01-21-2022, 11:34
Quote:
i'm hoping we get to diagrams of coronaviruses, rhinoviruses and adenoviruses before takling the importance of taking a test when your nose is running to determine if your nose is running.
dude it is imperative that you get tested. You have no idea if you were sick or not, probably never treated yourself for any kind of sickness, have no idea if you were average sick or REALLY sick and should get to a doc...i mean wtf man, think of your neighbors

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
256 - 01-21-2022, 11:35
damn juggs that self-isolation regime sounds rigorous and effective

it must've been the covid fairy that infected you

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
257 - 01-21-2022, 11:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
dude it is imperative that you get tested. You have no idea if you were sick or not, probably never treated yourself for any kind of sickness, have no idea if you were average sick or REALLY sick and should get to a doc...i mean wtf man, think of your neighbors
What
The
Actual
Your
Wife
Died
From
This
Disease
I
Get
The
Denial
Stage
Of
Grief
But
You
Have
A
****ing
Kid
Who
Is
100%
Dependent
On
You
Now
FFS
Juggs.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
258 - 01-21-2022, 11:58

excellent meltdown

would laugh again

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
259 - 01-21-2022, 12:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

excellent meltdown

would laugh again
You're enabling this. Be proud you total *******.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
260 - 01-21-2022, 12:03
You think Juggs needs enabling?

Page 13 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 3 weeks of feeling like death on a stick

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
common knowledge , dr. gypsy