Do You Know Someone That's been Affected by the Fauci Virus?

SeVeReD

Contributor
Veteran XX
oh, you still think this is natural

wait, oh, you think just maybe it came from a lab

guess what
you've been slow walked

most ppl learn to relax when they retire. Others post conspiracy theories on tw all year.

everyone needs a hobby

I had an uncle die "with COVID". This was very late in the plandemic and they did not count him as a COVID victim. He was over 60, severely overweight, and had a long list of health problems including liver failure and diabetes. He's been at some level of "on his way out" for decades. I was told the death certificate listed the COD as heart failure, but I haven't seen it. As far as the family knows he had only mild symptoms of the virus and died quickly after contracting it.

That's the only case among anyone I know, even among distant relations, since this whole thing started a year ago.

Maybe, but DeSantis has been cracking down hard on that shit. I could believe either way.

A guy i went to school with died of the covid about 3 weeks ago. I know for a fact it was actually covid that got him. Otherwise he was a relatively healthy guy.

My housekeeper caught the Fauci virus from her daughter. The daughter had to go to the hospital because of breathing issues. She survived. The housekeeper by contrast had very mild, flu like symptoms.

That's the only "close contact" for me.

Last edited:
Parents had mild/medium case. 13yo nieces are finally getting over it after 3 weeks, still have some sores/blisters and lingering fatigue but are getting better. Had a cousin early 30s fairly healthy that was on a vent early then had a rapid recovery and is fine now. Coworker from Dallas late 40s, healthy died back in October.

I’ve had a lot of friends that had it with fairly mild cases. Mostly 30s-40s. I haven’t had it and was vaccinated in January

Last edited:
Friends wife ended up in ICU for a few months. On oxygen now.
My 90 year old uncle died just before Christmas.

My wife for sure had it; I was pretty worried. Yes, I was glad she was able to take a large amount of ivermectin early and I took a hydroxychloroquine a week before she got it for sure. She can smell again... we'll see if this shit comes back later.. fucking man made shit. Fauci and others
DISINFO: USA Today Quotes a Consultant to the Chinese Communist Party to Wuhan Lab Theory.
should be tried and shot.. or just shot since the DOJ is BS.

I am with you, Sev. This has man-made all over it. This is why we can't have nice things. No one is talking about it.

And - it's not just the Chinese. The point is that we should not be fucking around with genetic warfare. Period. Until the world agrees that this is banned, we are all at risk of being taken out by some complete assholes. If the entire world voted on whether this should be allowed by anyone, the overwhelming majority would say "NO!".

Maybe we should have that vote and then just kill off the people who think it's a good idea. Fun to think about ;)

We are doomed as a species until we can get physical separation by space travel. Even then, we are doomed as a species. We all have an expiration date and we are not going to be able to paddle away from the waterfall forever. It's just a matter of time.

I really wish people would give up looking for ways to kill each other and just chill the fuck out. All we can do is make the best of it.

Back