Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip

All charges dropped. Please change Thread title to "Western media, exaggerating? NOOOOOOOO"

So the guy only lost his job and a ton of money that had to go to his legal defense (not to mention spent time in jail for this "crime").

But hey, us westerners are always so hung up on things like freedom and such...

(why were there charges in the first place?)

Because there was an accusation made of indecent assault, and that's generally what happens pretty much anywhere. Why would you be surprised by that? Charges on their own don't mean anything, but the Western media choose to ignore that and Rulide diving all over it to try to wind me up is just idiotic, especially given the outcome.

He touched another man. That charge wouldn't stick damn near anywhere. In America, when a dude touches you uninvited, you punch him in the mouth and every one goes back to drinking.

In your shithole.. well we all know right?

Because there was an accusation made of indecent assault, and that's generally what happens pretty much anywhere. Why would you be surprised by that? Charges on their own don't mean anything, but the Western media choose to ignore that and Rulide diving all over it to try to wind me up is just idiotic, especially given the outcome.

it just seems a bit slim doesn't it? I mean if you bump into a guy someone says "sorry about that" and they move on.

If he was rubbing his junk on the dude that's a totally different story.

Yep right. In any crowded bar that never turns into a fight. And especially in America nobody gets shot over it. Ever. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to turn into Teletard for you or anyone else, you can Google "shot after bar fight" for yourself.

Last edited:
:lol: You prefer a 3 year sentence over a fag getting punched in the mouth.

Alpha men punch a fag and move on.. beta bitch males go get a gun or call the cops.

I guess that explains it

Last edited:
I never said that. What I said was, regular boys as yutes... test themselves brawling. If you missed your chance as a kid to find out how you do against another male, if you can take a punch or not. Well you turn into Mitch

I never said that. What I said was, regular boys as yutes... test themselves brawling. If you missed your chance as a kid to find out how you do against another male, if you can take a punch or not. Well you turn into Mitch

You keep reaching like that you'll hit number 5.

Uh huh. Says the pussy who ran to sand niggers for a protected life. Can't handle reality would rather have everything dictated.

You surrendered your balls long ago

Mitch, be a man and admit that you are wrong for once. You know damned well that this shit was overblown because they thought he was gay. No one gets held in jail here because they might be gay. Seriously man, stop being a stupid dick.

Back