Must-watch Tribes demos?

hyung

Veteran XX
Since IRC went down, I decided to start watching some old school demos and found that I have more fun watching these than actually playing tribes, nowadays.

(I am vastly aware of the time, and that no one is awake. I'll just bump it tomorrow morning.)

Anyway, I'm sure this has been beaten to death, but what are some demos that every tribes player should have watched?

To get the obvious out of the way:
- sLaM's heavy cap on NuTz on RC

- Nat's SH route against TF

- TG2K or Gala (i believe?) demo of IE vs S3 (was it 5150?) where IE wins with a winning cap in the final seconds.

- Adren's 5150 vs S3 SH demo where the alleged 'pingfucking' occurs.

- Bourbon's POE vs Sticks demo on SB

- Jaymz' LD demo on SH where he accumulated like 8 chain kills in 20 seconds.

If there are any more OBVIOUS mentions that I missed, post it.

Now what are the obscure demos that should be seen?
- I liked Bluenose's RC demo against the Dr's where he skis around to stall for the last 5 minutes and wins the game by 1 cap.

- Also liked n$ vs -W- on JC, either Stuff's or 25centslut's perspective.

- The multiple demos released when KoV rejoined the ladder (with slam and ent) and they dismantled -W- after their TWL reign. I'm of the opinion that this was the highest level of 10v10 CTF play.

- The last 5150 match before they retired, against Sticks. I think this was on RC.

- I think Nat's POV of IE's last game on OGL (correct me) where they played =BL= on SB.

- AO's POV of THB vs KoV on CoN. Unbelieveable team play and LD.

Try not to name an obscure fucking reference of -bTk- back in 1999 that you thought was really funny.

Yeah, there was some tribes demo archive that I had bookmarked, but it went down. I think Arcane hosted it.

Fuck you and your T:V and T2. I am aware that T2 did have some good epic matches, but seriously - fuck off.

opsayo you were like 7 in 2000

i can vogue for the fact that he did in fact play t1. he used to sit on my lap while i played, 'n i would occasionally let him fly the scout. he didnt seem to mind my raging hardon pressing against his lil butt. ya, them were the days.

-moto

Back