Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 8730 of 8750
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
174581 - 01-25-2021, 17:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
if a president can't be impeached after they leave office (as some people try to claim) - wouldn't that mean the president can do whatever the **** they want the last few weeks of their term without worrying about being impeached?
sometimes i'm amazed that with your iq, you've managed to figure out how to eat and drink

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
174582 - 01-25-2021, 17:17
Quote:
if a president can't be impeached after they leave office (as some people try to claim) - wouldn't that mean the president can do whatever the **** they want the last few weeks of their term without worrying about being impeached?
That's a weak argument. A president can do whatever they **** they want without worrying about impeachment if they don't care about being impeached to begin with. I doubt any President cares about their reputation being tarnished among the people who didn't vote for them anyway, and every impeachment has been purely partisan theater. This one is no different.

The purpose of impeachment is the removal from office. He's already removed. You're not going to get 17 republicans to flip to ensure he can never hold office again, so what's the point? Just more transparent partisan theater. Waste of time and money. Just deliver the articles and call the pointless vote.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
174583 - 01-25-2021, 17:35
Quote:
hard-hitting questions from executive producer of the hit video game depression quest

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
174584 - 01-25-2021, 17:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
sometimes i'm amazed that with your iq, you've managed to figure out how to eat and drink
thanks for your insightful reply

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
174585 - 01-25-2021, 17:37
You all worry about the wrong things. Relax.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174586 - 01-25-2021, 17:42
drambuie is so gross

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
174587 - 01-25-2021, 17:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
drambuie is so gross
glad you think that. more for me in my coffee.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
174588 - 01-25-2021, 17:47
dont worry crazy. Hes never actually tried it. Just his most recent lie

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174589 - 01-25-2021, 17:48
thats about the only way its tolerable. I had a buddy that used to drink it with heavy cream...ack!

uno
VeteranXX
Old
174590 - 01-25-2021, 17:48
"He had a buddy"

moar lies

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174591 - 01-25-2021, 17:53
Almost 180,000 posts later, and this thread hasn't moved since the first few pages. It has become little more than gibbons slinging faeces at each other running in circles, punctuated by "gotcha" moments which the "other side" deflects from, projects against, and then circles back for another go. Ultimately everyone here is the same shade of grey without any actual consideration or even the slightest hint of recognition that the other person in the argument is equally as valid as their own.

But everyone loves their dopamine hit every time they think they've come up with a zinger to "own that tard", sometimes with single word screeches, and for others paragraphs of drivel. But they smile when they hit the reply button, and eagerly refresh the page to see what comes next.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

And I'm just as guilty of it as everyone else.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled **** flinging.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
174592 - 01-25-2021, 17:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Almost 180,000 posts later, and this thread hasn't moved since the first few pages. It has become little more than gibbons slinging faeces at each other running in circles, punctuated by "gotcha" moments which the "other side" deflects from, projects against, and then circles back for another go. Ultimately everyone here is the same shade of grey without any actual consideration or even the slightest hint of recognition that the other person in the argument is equally as valid as their own.

But everyone loves their dopamine hit every time they think they've come up with a zinger to "own that tard", sometimes with single word screeches, and for others paragraphs of drivel. But they smile when they hit the reply button, and eagerly refresh the page to see what comes next.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

And I'm just as guilty of it as everyone else.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled **** flinging.
you are a strange dood.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
174593 - 01-25-2021, 17:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
you are a strange dood.
If a child is not properly socialized by age 4 you get people like kiint.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174594 - 01-25-2021, 18:04
This is all 2000 B C ago
I'm Based

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poMw4oko7RI
I've been based.
2000 brain cells ago

Last edited by SeVeReD; 01-25-2021 at 18:06..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
174595 - 01-25-2021, 18:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
You all worry about the wrong things. Relax.

dang i haven't seen one of those old Dells in a while

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174596 - 01-25-2021, 18:26
ok I'm begging for company on this, but
listen to the above ^^^^
40 minutes of pure neglected music with a soul put into it
if you're not laughing and crying by the end of 40 minutes I'll give you your time back

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
174597 - 01-25-2021, 18:39
*bahleted*

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
174598 - 01-25-2021, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/st...74788099780609

Sara was severely under appreciated as being a woman, smart, intelligent, charismatic etc - SNL portrays her like this

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
174599 - 01-25-2021, 18:45
y was she never on the cover of vogue?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
174600 - 01-25-2021, 18:52
cause systemic mainstream mediaism

Page 8730 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot