[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Breaking: MAGA Dide send this directly to HoF graveyard plz

New thread is COPE & HEAL w/ the Doctor and Dementia mkaithnxbai

Breaking: MAGA Dide send this directly to HoF graveyard plz

New thread is COPE & HEAL w/ the Doctor and Dementia mkaithnxbai

The thread is dead but the ideas behind "MAGA" are there whether they are in a new acronym or new leader and will come back with a roar depending how kooky uncle sleepy goes out of control.

The thread is dead but the ideas behind "MAGA" are there whether they are in a new acronym or new leader and will come back with a roar depending how kooky uncle sleepy goes out of control.

It isn't dead. Donald Trump is looking into starting a MAGA party. It has people in a tizzy. The verbiage is interesting "threatens to start" is used. :lol:

I think it is referred to as The Patriot Party. MAGA

Maybe [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Patriot Thread?

Last edited:
210UAGcKUUL._AC_SY580_.jpg

stop the squeal

start the heal

I like the call to heal when the first week is Creepy Joe cancelling the very things we conservatives stand for (oil independence, security, jobs). His progressive policies will be implemented and the media will cover for him for a while...right up until they won't.

Hell, BLM is pissed at him already.

He is bad for the country. You expect the healing and unity to just come from this side...which isn't going to happen. Only the GOP cucks are uniting - see Romney?

It's been 3-4 days and your typing up paragraphs of reeeee about hypothetical things that haven't happened :lol:

You guys are passing obama level reeee already :lol:

from maga fantasy to reee fantasy in under a week

o hell yeah

thReeeeeeeeeeeeeepeat baby

sup my rent free bitches? y u let me get under your skin?

anyway, watching the collectivist scum weasel and wiggle since the inaug has been fantastic. hell it even brought out the foreign scum trying to argue there was a coup

:lol:

Quick tip, lead paint tastes sweet. This is because "lead paint" used lead acetate as a drying chemical, and lead acetate was an artifical sweetener back in the days before it was discovered to turn you into a conservative.

Back