[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II by Rayn - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II
Page 12 of 104
inkja
VeteranXV
Old
221 - 03-30-2008, 13:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuFu View Post
i thoguht it was kinda disrespectful to bring on crouch in the 90th like that

maybe benitez wants him out...they could get some nice $

owen didnt score for ingerland
No ****, I was talking about club level. His England record speaks for itself.

Sponsored Links
Golazo
Old
222 - 03-30-2008, 14:06
obviously you were talking about club level. im saying he's played rather crap opposition and if he was in such good form he shoulda scored for ingerland.

i mean u wanna talk about good form, look at torres. ronaldo. keane & berbatov lead the league in goals a week or two ago. comparatively, mickey owen still hasnt proven ****.

Last edited by Golazo; 03-30-2008 at 14:11..
Glare
VeteranXX
Old
223 - 03-30-2008, 14:14
im going to miss crouch and kewell next season. i wonder who rafa will bring on to replace him?

and whenever crouch plays against liverpool he's going to have a serious grudge to fill.

i thought the game was pretty decent today though. torres torres torres!

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
224 - 03-30-2008, 14:15
my god barça is in its lowest form ever

for mother****ing shame...

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
225 - 03-30-2008, 14:29
betis man

betis

...damn

inkja
VeteranXV
Old
226 - 03-30-2008, 14:30
Quote:
obviously you were talking about club level. im saying he's played rather crap opposition and if he was in such good form he shoulda scored for ingerland.

i mean u wanna talk about good form, look at torres. ronaldo. keane & berbatov lead the league in goals a week or two ago. comparatively, mickey owen still hasnt proven ****.
If you'd watched the England match then you'd have noted the complete lack of service to ANY of the forwards.

If you think Owen has anything to prove then you're an even bigger idiot than I suspected. He is in good form at the moment, and is scoring goals. Why the hell would I have to compare him to the likes of Torres and Ronaldo ***8211; both of whom play for in form sides? Owen is playing for an underachieving team that is only just starting to pull itself out of an all time low in form in the Premier League. Scoring 3 goals in 3 club games is good form in anyone***8217;s book, and his record speaks for itself***8230; for every season at every club he***8217;s played at he***8217;s banged them in. Even Torres and Ronaldo (two players of the highest caliber at the moment) cannot say that. Not to mention he's still scoring for Newcastle consistently despite spending 2 seasons off the field.

You know I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you had to have the rule of offside explained to you a few months ago, but you continually portray yourself as a complete spastic when it comes to football.

Last edited by inkja; 03-30-2008 at 14:32..
inkja
VeteranXV
Old
227 - 03-30-2008, 14:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_b View Post
my god barça is in its lowest form ever

for mother****ing shame...
I watched the first half and turned it off because it was game over. How the hell did you give away 3 goals against a team that was backing off Henry and Xavi?

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
228 - 03-30-2008, 14:34
i could not believe it, honestly

3 goals in like 15 minutes or so

valdes manages to stop a penalty kick, and literally 30 seconds later, before I can finish cheering betis scores the tie, and a couple minutes later some dude fires an unstoppable rocket to take the win

we were dominating the entire first half, and then something changed, i don't know what the **** happened, but after so many consecutive ****ty performances my optimism and patience with the players and rijkaard is running thin

laporta, rijkaard and half the squad need to be booted the **** out

inkja
VeteranXV
Old
229 - 03-30-2008, 14:36
Quote:
i could not believe it, honestly

3 goals in like 15 minutes or so

valdes manages to stop a penalty kick, and literally 30 seconds later, before I can finish cheering betis scores the tie, and a couple minutes later some dude fires an unstoppable rocket to take the win

we were dominating the entire first half, and then something changed, i don't know what the **** happened, but after so many consecutive ****ty performances my optimism and patience with the players and rijkaard is running thin
The problem with Rijkaard is that he isn't exactly the best man manager, and he comes across extremely quiet. I cannot imagine him delivering a stirring half time speech to a team 2-0 up to keep their foot on the gas. Personally I think you'd be better off with someone like Jose. He keeps people in check and inspires belief.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
230 - 03-30-2008, 14:37
Yea, Mourinho doesn't put up with ****. Rijkaard on the other hand babies his ****ing players time and time again regardless of how bad they **** up, ****ing nancy boy.

Kizzak
VeteranXV
Old
231 - 03-30-2008, 14:41
Quote:

keane and berbatov haven't been at the top of the goal scoring list for a long time

Ronaldo, Torres, and Adebayor have been the top three for a couple months now (26, 21, 19 atm).

keane and santa cruz have 14 and berbs, benjani, and yakubu have 13.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
232 - 03-30-2008, 14:45
Quote:
Yea, Mourinho doesn't put up with ****. Rijkaard on the other hand babies his ****ing players time and time again regardless of how bad they **** up, ****ing nancy boy.
i think it has to do with the amount of egos in a club like barca. the players make 10x more than the coach and they know that

thats on top of all the people telling the players how great they are all the time

then it really does become a babysitting job for rijkaard

Kizzak
VeteranXV
Old
233 - 03-30-2008, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
i think it has to do with the amount of egos in a club like barca. the players make 10x more than the coach and they know that

thats on top of all the people telling the players how great they are all the time

then it really does become a babysitting job for rijkaard
I think it's the just about the same thing RM went through a couple seasons ago

ResolvE
VeteranXX
Old
234 - 03-30-2008, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkja View Post
You mean Owen who's scored in the last three games and still manages to maintain a 1 in 2 record despite all the injuries he's had?

Someone was going to get a beating off us sooner or later when morale was raised, and I'm SO happy it was against spurs away!
pffft

Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
235 - 03-30-2008, 14:52
As a Chelsea supporter I just have to ask, does anyone see the resemblance?

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
236 - 03-30-2008, 14:59
chelsea supporter?

...******

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
237 - 03-30-2008, 15:02
i hate chelsea and their game ethics

they have some of the slimiest overly-aggressive players that don't give a **** about playing dirty to win

i don't watch the EPL much, but when I watch chelsea in the CL they are definately unsportsmanly ******s

Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
238 - 03-30-2008, 15:03
Don't hate.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 03-30-2008, 15:05
whats to like besides a few quality players stuck on a soulless bastardization of a "team" thats run by a complete ego maniac with a bottomless checkbook?

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
240 - 04-01-2008, 11:55
it's matchday baby

Page 12 of 104

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo is faggot , free gon , i hate niggers and jews