Reload this Page Mass Effect 2
Page 16 of 56
Kalyx
VeteranX
Old
301 - 01-28-2010, 16:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexx View Post
Oh, haha, forgot to mention the dialog I had with Mordin where he thought I wanted to have sex with him. Did anyone else get that?

I guess everyone thinks that if you talk to them often, you have ulterior motives, and Mordin just flat out says he's not interested because he is afraid of interspecies mating, but if he were to try a human, he would "try you". ****ing hilarious.
Yeah, I had that conversation with him, I think it was after the epic singing part. Mordin has some hilarious things to say. I still miss Wrex though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Hard!!{SDB} View Post
I am doing adapt on insane right now and it's ridiculously hard, although this is a ME1 char import and not my ME2 char import since i wanted a different story line, not sure if the level difference is the main reason. I think soldier would be a lot easier.
That's kinda what I was thinking, I was also curious as to whether it would be easier importing a character from ME1 or doing a second playthrough, so to anybody who is doing a second playthrough on insanity: What class are you and how's it going so far?

Ed: Quick question to anyone. I want to use the Terminus Armor that I got for pre-ordering, but I hate always having that helmet on, does anybody know if there is a way to have the helmet not appear when talking to people?

Last edited by Kalyx; 01-28-2010 at 16:46..
Sponsored Links
Die Hard
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
302 - 01-28-2010, 16:47
You keep all your skills importing a ME2 char, I think it probably helps more than an ME1 char with just a lvl 1 bonus skill.

Viggy
VeteranXV
Old
303 - 01-28-2010, 18:06
Thread way too big, so I'm just going to throw a few comments out for MuNansen's benefit

1. Best conversation execution evar. Mordin in particular is awesome, primarily because the lines, voice over, and camera cuts work together perfectly.

2. Everyone who was on probation for the elevator debacle of ME1 is now officially pardoned.

3. The circuit bypass minigame isn't bad; the code hacking one is neat; the resource harvesting one is really cool.

3a. I spend too much time surveying planets because I hold the gamepad in my lap.

3b. Planetary survey sure eats up the batteries in the wireless pad...

Kalyx
VeteranX
Old
304 - 01-28-2010, 18:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggy View Post
Thread way too big, so I'm just going to throw a few comments out for MuNansen's benefit

1. Best conversation execution evar. Mordin in particular is awesome, primarily because the lines, voice over, and camera cuts work together perfectly.

2. Everyone who was on probation for the elevator debacle of ME1 is now officially pardoned.

3. The circuit bypass minigame isn't bad; the code hacking one is neat; the resource harvesting one is really cool.

3a. I spend too much time surveying planets because I hold the gamepad in my lap.

3b. Planetary survey sure eats up the batteries in the wireless pad...

MuNansen
VeteranX
Old
305 - 01-28-2010, 18:36
Thanks for the targeted feedback. I agree that the planet scanning is kinda cool, but you just have to do too much of it.

I guess I could go ahead and give a list of stuff I worked on. I'll spoiler it for safety:

Spoiler

Kalyx
VeteranX
Old
306 - 01-28-2010, 19:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNansen View Post
Thanks for the targeted feedback. I agree that the planet scanning is kinda cool, but you just have to do too much of it.

I guess I could go ahead and give a list of stuff I worked on. I'll spoiler it for safety:

Spoiler
Impressive stuff Mu. What were some of those tweaks that they would do that you wouldn't be happy with? If it's simple and not technical I'd be kind of interested in hearing about what you mean by that.

Also, ME 1 was one of my favorite games of all time, it's character-driven story and universe completely blew me away. After finally beating ME 2 earlier today, I can say that I was incredibly impressed with what you guys managed to pull off. ME 2 pulled me in from the get-go, and didn't let go until it was done, so major props to you and the studio for the amazing work. I hope the trend continues and ME 3 turns out to be even more perfect. Having a series that actually keeps the choices one made is a fantastic thing, it really immerses you, and it's something that I hope we'll see more of in the future.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
307 - 01-28-2010, 20:30
Just thought I'd add that the conversations were much more entertaining to watch than the last game. There's overall a lot more going on in them (more action) and I think the camera did better angles or something.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
308 - 01-28-2010, 20:43
random ocnversations that dont cause cut scenes are the best ive heard so far. Like the engineers on the normandy and some of the conversations on illian are ****ing hilarious.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
309 - 01-28-2010, 21:25
Mu, all that stuff is really top notch. This game is really growing on me, despite the resource scanning

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
310 - 01-28-2010, 21:35
Game video game merchant on the Citadel is one of the funniest.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
311 - 01-28-2010, 22:05
Probably my favorite line in the whole game is the "I had reach, she had flexibility..." that Garrus says....

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
312 - 01-28-2010, 22:11
the engineer says something really funny in your first conversation with him.
i cant remember the words though!!!!

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
313 - 01-28-2010, 22:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
Probably my favorite line in the whole game is the "I had reach, she had flexibility..." that Garrus says....
I ****ing loved that, haha.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
314 - 01-28-2010, 22:35
Spoiler

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
315 - 01-28-2010, 22:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMyrmidon View Post
Just thought I'd add that the conversations were much more entertaining to watch than the last game. There's overall a lot more going on in them (more action) and I think the camera did better angles or something.
god what i would give for a camera shoulder switch button... as in switch from right shoulder to left shoulder like in Army of two 40 day (not a very good game tho)

its frustrating on where you
Spoiler

EDIT: also whats annoying is not being able to bind your guns to the 1-8 area instead its either press space/select weapon or scroll through all the weapons and get the horrible "heavy" weapon that when deploying slows down your character

Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 01-28-2010 at 22:46..
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
316 - 01-28-2010, 22:49
yea ive noticed lots of corners when taking cover.. when you go to shoot you step out then shoot. lame.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
317 - 01-28-2010, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Man View Post
Game video game merchant on the Citadel is one of the funniest.
Agreed.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
318 - 01-28-2010, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
yea ive noticed lots of corners when taking cover.. when you go to shoot you step out then shoot. lame.
Changing weapons forces you to stand up as well, annoying.

The Greatest
VeteranXV
Old
319 - 01-28-2010, 23:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post

EDIT: also whats annoying is not being able to bind your guns to the 1-8 area instead its either press space/select weapon or scroll through all the weapons and get the horrible "heavy" weapon that when deploying slows down your character
you can press x to swap to the last weapon used on pc

Kalyx
VeteranX
Old
320 - 01-28-2010, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Changing weapons forces you to stand up as well, annoying.
You sure about that? I can't believe that I played through the whole game and never noticed that happening to me throughout it.

Hmmm....Well I'm gonna go play through as a renegade now, so I guess I'll check it to be certain.

Page 16 of 56

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Mass Effect 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
sl83 , yarr matey i banged katie