To the tw religious ppl

Tell us more about how atheism has a long proven history of success

Other than the genocides and abject poverty

he does not accept your reason therefore it does not exist

ur arguing with a soulless robot

"Why yes honey! I believe I heard him speaking through you this morning when you were in the bathroom. I had to listen closely because you had the shower running to cover his voice but it was so strong it rang through."

guys humanity succeeded for thousands of years without indoor plumbing

let's go back to using chamberpots and dumping them out the window onto the street, look at all the genoicide that happened after toilets were invented

Asume a self-brainwashing maneuver. Put your hand in the air and wave it back and forth slowly. Add chanting or song to help dismiss logical thoughts that might try to penetrate god's will. Consider kneeling. Consider an hour a day on your very own home crucifix. You are special... god cares about you... god cares about you more than a serial killer or the ant you just stepped on. Continue the mantra. Subscribing to more values increases your freedom. Don't worry about death. Think about heaven, or coming back as a mountain lion or a penguin.

guys humanity succeeded for thousands of years without indoor plumbing

let's go back to using chamberpots and dumping them out the window onto the street, look at all the genoicide that happened after toilets were invented
Once we finish what Mao and Stalin started we can finally reach godless genderless utopia

Funniest thing about Christianity (which in itself is a rather recent umbrella of faiths that totally disagree) is that they present such an incredible afterlife, but don't kill yourself to get there or wont be allowed

And then there's another religion that promises 40 virgins that people seem totally ok with killing themselves and others to get to.

Funniest thing about Christianity (which in itself is a rather recent umbrella of faiths that totally disagree) is that they present such an incredible afterlife, but don't kill yourself to get there or wont be allowed

And then there's another religion that promises 40 virgins that people seem totally ok with killing themselves and others to get to.
Almost as though the new testament wants to teach you to be a good man..... funny that.

I consider that the Old Testament is a reflection of the life and times in which it was written. Could man's stories of God possibly be any other way in 1000 BC? Interesting thought exercise, at least.

I feel so sorry about Ms. Failhawk's vagina. I can almost hear it....
"Help! Help! I am dying. Dying. Drying up. Getting so weak. No moisture. Must...get...damp. Must get attention..... So bored. So damn bored...."

I consider that the Old Testament is a reflection of the life and times in which it was written. Could man's stories of God possibly be any other way in 1000 BC? Interesting thought exercise, at least.
I refer to the original question of this thread that went off the rails early because of the pedo Amadeus

Back