Page 9 of 24
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 08-15-2022, 14:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBrew View Post
How about we wait and see if he's even in trouble? I mean, Jesus... you idiots have been foaming at the mouth and searching tirelessly for 6 years to find dirt on Trump and nothing has stuck. What makes you think it's going to this time?
There is loads and loads of dirt. So far prosecutors have been too meek to file charges. There is a lot of dirt.

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
162 - 08-15-2022, 14:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
There is loads and loads of dirt. So far prosecutors have been too meek to file charges. There is a lot of dirt.
LMAO smdh

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 08-15-2022, 14:19
but his nuclear codes

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
164 - 08-15-2022, 14:20
Quote:
prosecutors file cases they think they can win and a lot of cases have already been decided/settled but now HERE IT IS WALLS CLOSED with this BIG ONE

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 08-15-2022, 14:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
It has nothing to do with someone being absolved.

I'm saying that the laws should apply equally to everyone and if we're going to totally dismiss the literal ****-ton of **** that the democrats have done and continue to do, then how is anyone going to take seriously the handwringing over the relatively minor bull**** that Trump is being hunted like a rapist of teen nuns for?

Don't cry to me about things that essentially are momentos like handwritten notes from other world leaders that amount to as much as a thank you card when the other side of the aisle flat out stole priceless, irreplaceable historic antiques.
Don't whine to me about trump degrading women when having a private conversation saying women let powerful men grab them by the *****, when nobody blinked when Hillary Clinton stood on national television referring to women who levied very plausible **** allegations against Bill as 'the bimbo squad'.
I don't give a **** about ONE day when a couple hundred people basically took a casual walk through the capitol when for 4 ****ing years multiple major cities burned, autonomous zones separate from the government of this country were set up, every day citizens were attacked police departments were burned, democrat supporters literally shot republican representatives, and democrat elected officials flat out told their constituents to go out and attack republicans/trump admin wherever they saw them all because they didn't like the outcome of the election.
Yeah but it's extremely rare that people with political power face any real consequences for their actions, I could post BUT DUBYA for the rest of my life but I will just have to live with the knowledge that his legacy is a shambles

Hillary Clinton got embarrassed by a dude who took a stone cold stunner after she spent like 50 years planning to be president, that's probably about as good as comeuppance gets, 2016 has come and gone

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
166 - 08-15-2022, 15:19
Quote:
Jesus titty ****ing christ you are so far up the left's ass you can smell their breath.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 08-15-2022, 16:15
Quote:
Trump is in serious legal jeopardy, and everyone, even the right wingers, knows it. There is no defense of him at this time, as the doj is bringing the walls in. Right wing posters have got 2 options:

1. Attack the person criticizing Trump.

2. WHATABOUT Clinton?

That's all they've got.
Would you say... THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN???

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 08-15-2022, 16:59
no, but the enclosure is getting smaller

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
169 - 08-15-2022, 18:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Jesus titty ****ing christ you are so far up the left's ass you can smell their breath.
uuuuuuuuuuuh...

he's admitted numerous times here he's a commie

i dont think he's trollin on that one

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 08-15-2022, 20:11
Definitely not a troll. Vanster imagines himself as one of the Commissars who send conservatives and MAGA types to the Canadian gulags under the The People's New Communist Utopia led by GigaStalin. And definitely not as one of the Useful Idiots forced to kneel next to the shallow grave he just dug before being unceremoniously domed with a 9mm. Thanks for your service, comrade!

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 08-15-2022, 20:18
tbh if u don't spend time imagining urself sending the ppl u hate 2 gulag or torture chambers or w/e, then u got a weak imagination, a boring life and u probly find simpleton **** like comic book movies and game of thrones 2b engrossing

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
172 - 08-15-2022, 20:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
tbh if u don't spend time imagining urself sending the ppl u hate 2 gulag or torture chambers or w/e, then u got a weak imagination, a boring life and u probly find simpleton **** like comic book movies and game of thrones 2b engrossing
Vanster AI dreams

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 08-15-2022, 20:53
the definition of insanity performing the the same experiment multiple times when the only result in mass starvation or something

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 08-15-2022, 20:56
Pagy
You think so 'small'
Just change the definition of mass starvation
or
sanity

if every reality is possible
than in one of those realities
my experiment will work

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
175 - 08-15-2022, 21:00
This time it will be different because we have cheap mac and cheese powder that can sustain everyone.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
176 - 08-15-2022, 21:03
Don’t mind me, just stopping by to do a wellness check.

How is everyone?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
177 - 08-15-2022, 21:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
This time it will be different because we have cheap mac and cheese powder that can sustain everyone.
Sawdust, Maple Hickory - Malabar

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 08-15-2022, 21:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
our cicadas will sustain us we should give it another try

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
179 - 08-15-2022, 22:01
don't those things 'harvest' only every 14 years or so?
I know it's a rhythm

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
180 - 08-15-2022, 22:05
I'd never eat one that hadn't been aged at least 17 years.

Page 9 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Trump stole nuclear classified documents

Social Website Bullshit