Page 15 of 1425
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
281 - 02-07-2020, 02:46
i rly wish south park would do a "who is cartman's dad?" episode rite now

i miss fart jokes

i miss str8 1 liners and laffs 4 laffs sake

i miss rodney dangerfield and tbh i am just left hoping that norm macdonald can carry the torch thru this swamp of comedy darkness that we live in during these modern times of ours

i am tired of ppl needing 2 change the world and have some sort of message

just sell me some goddamned deodorant, not a revolution

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
282 - 02-07-2020, 03:10
I had to update a Pandemic Policy in a business continuity plan today.
Kicked it into early motion by getting HR policy and procedure lined up.

For anyone interested, I drew a line at when the CDC/WHO declares an official pandemic. Rules change for employers at that point. Until then, I ordered in some masks to keep in a few warehouses. Ordered a few cartons of Lysol. Extra gloves. Hand sanitizer.

I figure we will start getting questions in the workplace soon. Probably "Is it safe to come to work or can I work from home?" Type stuff first. Actually, a couple of people have bad coughs and it's making employees uncomfortable to work around them.

The first stages are starting to hit home.

I have predicted that the I5 corridor will start to light up with red dots over the next couple of weeks.

Also, anyone who is following the cruise ship: The numbers took a huge leap. 2 days ago - 10 people. Yesterday, 20 people. Today, it's at 60 people.

I think they will have to take everyone on that ship off soon. It's too much of a petrie dish and the ethics are questionable. But, if they make them stay - we are going to get some accurate data. 3700 people on the boat. Now we have 60 people diagnosed. Seems like it hits top gear around 3-5 days after exposure.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
283 - 02-07-2020, 04:31

The danger must be growing
for the rowers keep on rowing!
And they're certainly not showing...
...any signs that they are slowing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB401RfGMlM

absent
VeteranXX
Old
284 - 02-07-2020, 08:05

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
285 - 02-07-2020, 12:11
Current reports are pointing at this little fellow

Some things are better left alone. Like the Pangolin

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
286 - 02-07-2020, 15:23
oh that cruise ship off new york

many suspected cases onboard

no protective gear by emergency personnel and first respondents

all 4k released into city

and that was how that just happened.......gl hf gg

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 02-07-2020, 16:18

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
288 - 02-07-2020, 16:22
LMAO

best gif ever for this

well if diversity is our strength

immigration makes us stronger.......no better place than CA and NY to put it to the test

we going to soon have the fever to prove and measure this

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 02-07-2020, 18:20
I’ll be at my mountain house waiting for the right time to repopulate the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
290 - 02-07-2020, 18:21
There are currently 34,377 confirmed cases worldwide, including 719 fatalities.

In Wuhan, 24,953 cases, 699 dead, 4,188 serious, 1,007 critical.
In China, 5,894 serious
1,838 recovered
26,359 suspected

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
291 - 02-07-2020, 18:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
oh that cruise ship off new york

many suspected cases onboard

no protective gear by emergency personnel and first respondents

all 4k released into city

and that was how that just happened.......gl hf gg
Sanctuary cities you bigot! Smell the germ!

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
292 - 02-07-2020, 18:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. A world that is half-man half-hand. Interesting.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
293 - 02-07-2020, 18:53
Reporter's Notebook: Life and death in a Wuhan coronavirus ICU
[kind of a long article so ill post the good stuff]
Quote:
n the coronavirus epidemic, doctors on the front lines take on the greatest risk and best understand the situation. Dr Peng Zhiyong, director of acute medicine at the Wuhan University South Central Hospital, is one of those doctors.

In an interview on Tuesday with Caixin, Dr Peng described his personal experiences in first encountering the disease in early January and quickly grasping its virulent potential and the need for stringent quarantine measures.

As the contagion spread and flooded his ICU, the doctor observed that three weeks seemed to determine the difference between life and death. Patients with stronger immune systems would start to recover in a couple of weeks, but in the second week, some cases would take a turn for the worse.

In the third week, keeping some of these acute patients alive might require extraordinary intervention. For this group, the death rate seems to be 4 per cent to 5 per cent, Dr Peng said. After working his 12-hour daytime shifts, the doctor spends his evenings researching the disease and has summarised his observations in a thesis.
[...]

I've observed that the breakout period of the novel coronavirus tends to be three weeks, from the onset of symptoms to developing difficulties breathing. Basically going from mild to severe symptoms takes about a week. There are all sorts of mild symptoms: feebleness, shortness of breath, some people have fevers, some don't. Based on studies of our 138 cases, the most common symptoms in the first stage are fever (98.6 per cent of cases), feebleness (69.6 per cent), cough (59.4 per cent), muscle pains (34.8 per cent), difficulties breathing (31.2%), while less common symptoms include headaches, dizziness, stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.

But some patients who enter the second week will suddenly get worse. At this stage, people should go to the hospital. The elderly with underlying conditions may develop complications; some may need machine-assisted respiration. When the body's other organs start to fail, that's when it becomes severe, while those with strong immune systems see their symptoms decrease in severity at this stage and gradually recover. So the second week is what determines whether the illness becomes critical.

The third week determines whether critical illness leads to death. Some in critical condition who receive treatment can raise their level of lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell, and see an improvement in their immune systems, and have been brought back, so to speak. But those whose lymphocyte numbers continue to decline, those whose immune systems are destroyed in the end, experience multiple organ failure and die.

For most, the illness is over in two weeks, whereas for those for whom the illness becomes severe, if they can survive three weeks, they're good. Those that can't will die in three weeks.
[...]

Based on my clinical observations, this disease is highly contagious, but the mortality rate is low. Those that progressed into the life-threatening stage often occurred in the elderly already with chronic diseases.

As of Jan 28, of 138 cases, 36 were in the ICU, 28 recovered, five died. That is to say, the mortality rate of patients with severe conditions was 3.6 per cent. Yesterday (Feb 3), another patient died, bringing the mortality rate to 4.3 per cent. Given patients in the ICU, it is likely to have more deaths. The mortality rate is also likely to edge up but not significantly.

Those hospitalised tend to have severe or life-threatening conditions. Patients with slight symptoms are placed in quarantine at home. We have not gathered data on the percentage of cases that progress from slight symptoms to serious symptoms. If a patient goes from serious conditions to life-threatening conditions, the patient will be sent to the ICU. Among 138 patients, 36 were transferred to the ICU, representing 26 per cent of all patients.

The percentage of deaths among life-threatening cases is about 15 per cent. The mean period to go from slight conditions to life-threatening conditions is about 10 days. Twenty-eight patients recovered and were discharged. Right now, the recovery rate is 20.3 per cent, while other patients remain hospitalised.

It is notable that 12 cases were linked to South China Seafood Market; 57 were infected while being hospitalised, including 17 patients already hospitalised in other departments; and 40 medical staff, among 138 cases (as of Jan 28). That demonstrates that a hospital is a high-risk zone and appropriate protection must be taken.
[...]

Peng: Based on my observations, a third of patients exhibited inflammation in their whole body. It was not necessarily limited to young adults. The mechanism of a cytokine storm is about whole-body inflammation, which leads to a failure of multiple organs and quickly evolves into the terminal stage. In some fast-progressing cases, it took two to three days to progress from whole-body inflammation to the life-threatening stage.
[...]

Peng: I often cried because so many patients could not be admitted to the hospital. They wailed in front of the hospital. Some patients even knelt down to beg me to accept him into the hospital. But there was nothing I could do since all beds were occupied. I shed tears while I turned them down. I ran out of tears now. I have no other thoughts but to try my best to save more lives.
[...]

The deputy director of our department told me one thing, and he cried too. Wuhan 7th Hospital is in a partnership with our hospital, South Central Hospital. The deputy director went there to help in their ICU. He found that two-thirds of the medical staff in the ICU were already infected. Doctors there were running "naked" as they knew they were set to be infected given the shortage of protective gear. They still worked there nonetheless. That was why ICU medical staff were almost all sickened. It is too tough for our doctors and nurses.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
294 - 02-07-2020, 19:01
There's not a heck of a lot of difference between ****ing with the Pangolin and ****ing with a CRISPR in the end. The bottom line is that without people doing stupid ****, this never would have been in China.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
296 - 02-08-2020, 06:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
I'm just now regretting that I recently sold my holiday home that was stuck out in the middle of a national park and nicely isolated.

Would have been nice to have somewhere to run if this all goes to ****

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
297 - 02-08-2020, 13:33
It will be a bad memory by summer. At least that's my lame-ass prediction.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 02-08-2020, 13:35
I have a pump house, you can sleep in there but you also have to man the water pump when I take a shower.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
299 - 02-08-2020, 13:42
None of you sick ****s are coming to my ivory tower until this **** makes it way through the fan. I'm a little worried as my daughter has Chinese genes in her...

Special Ep 13- War Room: Pandemic, Death of a Hero Doctor and the End of the CCP?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 02-08-2020, 13:44
in mexico, towers are ivory b/c mexicans hate elephants even more than chinamen do and want them poached in2 bolivian

Page 15 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite