[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 692 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 692 of 748
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
13821 - 09-18-2021, 16:32
soopertrap just kno i only will shoot at u b/c ur a californian and californians r not welcome in my colorado otherwise ur a good dood

idk maybe u can turn **** around and do a bear flag rebellion 2 oust the libs and the chinese but gl w/ that pipe dream

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13822 - 09-18-2021, 16:34
Ex-California. Escaped in 2005. Now I spend a great portion of my time in Colorado and Utah

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
13823 - 09-18-2021, 16:37
well then ur dirty and u should fuk off bak 2 california w/ the other okies

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13824 - 09-18-2021, 16:38
Yeah? Well come and get me copper

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
13825 - 09-18-2021, 16:40
I have been to the Land of the Fruits and Nuts on many occasions but never had a desire to live in that ****hole

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13826 - 09-18-2021, 17:37
AOC’s ‘Tax the Rich’ dress designer Aurora James owes debt in multiple states

shocking

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
13827 - 09-18-2021, 17:45
She also sells a pair of socks for $35 and grifts corporations consulting "accountability and strategy" regarding BLM.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13828 - 09-18-2021, 17:55
We got an accurate body count yet from the right wing insurrection today?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13829 - 09-18-2021, 17:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Dumb as ever.

"Truth through action" -- Blacks vote at a 95% clip for Dems who put them in gov-funded ****** ****holes.
No. They vote primarily as a herd based on the actions of people they trust. Other blacks.

But, you are thick as a brick and jump to conclusions. Unfortunately, the only conclusions your brain presents to you are idiotic and driven by anger. A perfect candidate for the Rainbow Wonder Filter TM.

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-18-2021 at 18:07..
Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13830 - 09-18-2021, 19:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol wat

so white guys should trust big pharma and bill and melinda gates foundation and usaid clinton foundation, but black people have a reason not to? lol good lord you're a silly guy.
that's not what i said at all.
saying that black people have historical precedents, which give reason to hesitate, is not a way to say white people should.
the only reason to think that is if you think about black and white ppl as some kind of 'opposites'

but please, tell me about my flawed logic.

Last edited by Lozza Mate; 09-18-2021 at 19:09..
Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13831 - 09-18-2021, 19:20
Quote:
no worries white people, your white privilege will totally save you from western medicine/government experimental vaccines.
[QUOTE=Edofnor;19379639]
And I'll say it again for those of you with only reactionary 'logic' - the fact that black ppl can draw on recent history and their own experiences to feel a distrust of western medical practice, does not mean that white people don't

Last edited by Lozza Mate; 09-18-2021 at 19:50..
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
13832 - 09-18-2021, 19:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
40 Years of Human Experimentation in America: The Tuskegee Study | Office for Science and Society - McGill University

the 'Tuskegee study' is probably the most infamous example.

J. Marion Sims, the Gynecologist Who Experimented on Slaves - The Atlantic

then there is J Marion Sims.

In africa, quite a few vaccines have been tested on the populations to root out side effects.

you're kidding yourself if you think the population that was enslaved wasn't experimented on in the past.
Furthermore - Black people tend to receive much worse medical treatment in general and suffer much worse outcomes as a result. They don't need to know the history of experimentation that has befallen them, they also have their own personal experiences with their GPs and hospitals.

For brown ppl, we can also look to the most recent example - the US, during the 'war on terror', pretended to be vaccinating the people of Pakistan, when in fact they were gathering DNA samples as a method to track down Bin Laden's family and Bin Laden himself.

And I'll say it again for those of you with only reactionary 'logic' - the fact that black ppl can draw on recent history and their own experiences to feel a distrust of western medical practice, does not mean that white people don't
The military (not only the blacks) were always guinea pigs with medical procedures and vaccines.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13833 - 09-18-2021, 19:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
The military (not only the blacks) were always guinea pigs with medical procedures and vaccines.
these people volunteer.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13834 - 09-18-2021, 19:39
no worries white people, your white privilege will totally save you from western medicine/government experimental vaccines.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
13835 - 09-18-2021, 19:44
Quote:
saying that black people have historical precedents, which give reason to hesitate, is not a way to say white people should.
the only reason to think that is if you think about black and white ppl as some kind of 'opposites'

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
13836 - 09-18-2021, 19:47
Quote:
these people volunteer.
Lmao. Ummmm...no, not always

Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13837 - 09-18-2021, 19:51
Quote:
Quote:

Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13838 - 09-18-2021, 19:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Lmao. Ummmm...no, not always
the whole point of joining an army is you make yourself an instrument of your gov.

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
13839 - 09-18-2021, 20:06
In the military you literally become the property of the gubbermint

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
13840 - 09-18-2021, 20:06
Quote:

here's wat u said

Quote:
The difference between a white guy and a black guy not taking the vaccine, is that black ppl actually have recent historical reasons to not trust vaccines given out by western nations.
p clear that ur statement treats blax and whites as separate and unequal

but please, continue 2 boomber up ur quote tags while dancing around the fact that ur a racist

and please do explain y white ppl shouldn't worry about the exploitation/abuse of black ppl being perpetrated upon all ppl

Page 692 of 748

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , blackpeople is mald af , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , lawndart needs ssris , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , skipperdipshiticus is a retard , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , we have aids