[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Said corporations? Check out Bill Gates. I think the fucker is the single largest private landowner in the US and most of it was/is farmland.

I'm probably mistaken, but wasn't Ted Turner of CNN fame the largest landowner in the US?

Edit: Google says Turner is second w/ 2 million acres of land owned

this is tw where ppl on govt welfare make fun of ppl who have jobs it's all part of maga

u talking bout how u and ~covid~unemployed bartender blakppl make fun of vehicular heroes like me and plasmatic?

Last edited:
Okay, I'm going to step in here and be kind. Juggs, you don't want to pick this fight, you really don't.

Maybe come after me and taunt me about small-pox blankets or alcoholism in native populations. Talk about Anthony Weiner is a terrible person or something. But don't take this on, it's above your weight.

juggs is so fat bruh, u seen the pics

nothing's above his weight

not even jupiter (where girls go 2 get more stupider lol)

vanster, b4 u get all neil demike tyson space negro on me w/ ur "sun" and "neutron stars" and "black holes" and shit i just want 2 remind u that jupiter is the most massive body in the known universe

(except 4 juggs)

ted turner's not 2 bad, he buys the land and basically cockblocks the corporate texas/arizona suburban development fags also he lets the scouts use his valle vidal land

no but i did read his shit when i ran out of lowtax and cliff yablonski content on somethingawful.com back when they had a front page and tribalwar gaming news was about starsiege:TRIBES

i spent many hours revising his work 2 remove the leet and make it ~neat~ then i would save it 4 prosperity w/ all my fap material and lulzy pics in my garbage folder (mad respect to 7h3_pl4gu3)

I used to write like this back then.

I think his farm land buying spree is indicative that there will be a future push to lower meat consumption in our diets.

no but i did read his shit when i ran out of lowtax and cliff yablonski content on somethingawful.com back when they had a front page and tribalwar gaming news was about starsiege:TRIBES

i spent many hours revising his work 2 remove the leet and make it ~neat~ then i would save it 4 prosperity w/ all my fap material and lulzy pics in my garbage folder (mad respect to 7h3_pl4gu3)

I used to write like this back then.

ghost.gif

This Is MAGA

file:///home/chronos/u-484898b6df25e2fbc70555209b41fe0cc7aeba46/MyFiles/Downloads/The%20Navarro%20Report%20Vol%20I,%20II,%20III%20Feb.%202,%202021.pdf

People Know

indeed it is

but not the way u think

it's maga b/c u boombered the entire post, exposing ur technical ineptitude which, according to the bible (II Obama 3:16-22), shows that u are racist, old, low t, low energy and not ~educated~ -- just like all the other trailer park maga shills 

we in the internet argument analytics industry like 2 refer 2 this phenomenon as "unintentional comedy"

Back