meanwhile in Canada

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
223 - 02-02-2020, 15:35
just don't wagecage me bro

unless i am into that kind of thing

who doesn't do this for the common cold?

Harry Chen PhD on Twitter:

I do this around my home yearly........sometimes twice a year if there is more than one flu going around

you should see my idea of a flu shot

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
224 - 02-02-2020, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
coronavirus quarantine in India

ANI on Twitter:

no dance dance revolution

we aint got no fever let this mudda ****a burn

meanwhile in Canada

Trudeau telling us a how we are racist for not wanting to allow more flights from china

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
225 - 02-02-2020, 17:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Seeing that picture makes me lose my faith in humanity, because I realize there are a ton of people who will think it's real.

I actually had an elderly co-worker argue with me that the virus was caused by drinking Corona (beer). He was not joking. I tried to tell him it was a joke/meme but he was convinced.

A Disturbing Number of People Think Coronavirus Is Related to Corona Beer - VICE

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
226 - 02-02-2020, 17:45
I doubt very many people will believe trump loves asians

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
227 - 02-02-2020, 19:45
yeah..cause orangeman bad

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
228 - 02-02-2020, 21:39
At least we have been sensible enough to ban all foreign people who have set foot in China from entering the country.

GG Aussies

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
229 - 02-02-2020, 21:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
Seeing that picture makes me lose my faith in humanity, because I realize there are a ton of people who will think it's real.
so you lost faith in humanity because you have no faith in humanity

k

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
230 - 02-02-2020, 23:12
This plague -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

it's cool

Last edited by mjoe; 02-02-2020 at 23:14..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
231 - 02-03-2020, 00:19
Quote:

I actually had an elderly co-worker argue with me that the virus was caused by drinking Corona (beer). He was not joking. I tried to tell him it was a joke/meme but he was convinced.

A Disturbing Number of People Think Coronavirus Is Related to Corona Beer - VICE
Funny/Sad as that is check this out. Some of the lads at everyone's favorite hornets nest convinced absolute mongs to drink bleach to cure the virus. THEN RollingStone puts this gem out.

QAnon Supporters Are Telling People to Drink Bleach to Ward Off Coronavirus - Rolling Stone

Know for a fact it was the hornets nest behind it. I was in that thread lurking as they were planning. Some might not know but the average IQ in states is only 92ish. Mental retardation is around 70ish. You do the math and remember. They vote.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
232 - 02-03-2020, 02:03
Quote:

no kidding

I think they said it is actually searched for on google as beer virus ffs

granted a lot of corona is also bottled in China now, to save money, but that isn't why they are doing it

world is so retarded now I see why they feel the need to censor people........especially when and if they turn out to be more of a threat and danger than the disease itself.

which is a pretty good toss up given government reaction (not actual stats) so far.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
233 - 02-03-2020, 02:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Funny/Sad as that is check this out. Some of the lads at everyone's favorite hornets nest convinced absolute mongs to drink bleach to cure the virus. THEN RollingStone puts this gem out.

QAnon Supporters Are Telling People to Drink Bleach to Ward Off Coronavirus - Rolling Stone

Know for a fact it was the hornets nest behind it. I was in that thread lurking as they were planning. Some might not know but the average IQ in states is only 92ish. Mental retardation is around 70ish. You do the math and remember. They vote.
with some academic study describing how we are losing another 1.6 points per decade every decade (on average)

I'd argue that is also being overly optimistic right now

I can see 1.6 points a year decline on the left coast

i can all but smell it.......but that could be the legalized weed everywhere

cael
VeteranXX
Old
234 - 02-03-2020, 15:42
yeah but the average iq among qanon supporters is 250-300

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
235 - 02-03-2020, 20:12
Chinaman's gonna die. China-man's. Gonna. Die.

Single-cell RNA expression profiling of ACE2, the putative receptor of Wuhan 2019-nCov
Quote:
A novel coronavirus (2019-nCov) was identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China in December of 2019. This new coronavirus has resulted in thousands of cases of lethal disease in China, with additional patients being identified in a rapidly growing number internationally. 2019-nCov was reported to share the same receptor, Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), with SARS-Cov. Here based on the public database and the state-of-the-art single-cell RNA-Seq technique, we analyzed the ACE2 RNA expression profile in the normal human lungs. The result indicates that the ACE2 virus receptor expression is concentrated in a small population of type II alveolar cells (AT2). Surprisingly, we found that this population of ACE2-expressing AT2 also highly expressed many other genes that positively regulating viral reproduction and transmission. A comparison between eight individual samples demonstrated that the Asian male one has an extremely large number of ACE2-expressing cells in the lung. This study provides a biological background for the epidemic investigation of the 2019-nCov infection disease, and could be informative for future anti-ACE2 therapeutic strategy development.
[...]

In addition, the distribution of ACE2 is also more widespread in male donors than females: at least 5 different types of cells in male lung express this receptor, while only 2~4 types of cells in female lung express the receptor. This result is highly consistent with the epidemic investigation showing that most of the confirmed 2019-nCov infected patients were men (30 vs. 11, by Jan 2, 2020).

We also noticed that the only Asian donor (male) has a much higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than white and African American donors (2.50% vs. 0.47% of all cells). This might explain the observation that the new Coronavirus pandemic and previous SARS-Cov pandemic are concentrated in the Asian area.
[...]
If this ****ing thing was engineered, and engineered to target Chinese males, I can easily see China releasing this onto their own population to cull their idiotic 1 child (male) only policy from years back.

However... I dont think China has the technology to engineer something like this. This could very well be either US, EU, or Israeli and if it possible to find out something like that (which I highy doubt), China might be looking for blood.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
236 - 02-03-2020, 21:00
There are currently 20,626 confirmed cases worldwide, including 426 fatalities.
2,788 serious
632 recovered
23,214 suspected

In Wuhan, 414 dead, 1,567 serious, 576 critical.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
237 - 02-03-2020, 21:26
Pssshhh, those are rookie numbers.

Plain old flu has already killed 10K in the US this flu season.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
238 - 02-03-2020, 22:21
i liked the conspiracy that this virus was conjured up to control the hong kong protests but was accidentally released upon mainland china

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 02-03-2020, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
i liked the conspiracy that this virus was conjured up to control the hong kong protests but was accidentally released upon mainland china
It's plausible I suppose. If it was a planned release it would be easy to manage (start "gassing" crowds of protesters when in reality it's the virus, have the military ready to start shutting down all exit routes, etc.).

Dunno why you would need to engineer it to target Asian males though. It could just target anyone and be just as effective if the purpose was to just control/shut down Hong Kong.

The fact that it targets Asian's specifically would make more sense if it was an attack from the outside (US or whoever). That or just an actual natural virus that evolved to spread itself as efficiently as possible. That would take years of natural iterations though (basically like if this was an evolved form of SARS or whatever).

Last edited by Bughead; 02-03-2020 at 22:59..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
240 - 02-03-2020, 23:21
china gov't is worried about the legions of incels rdy 2 join the incel army - they want to cull the incels and it's gonna b this or war

their 1 child policy along w/ their clintonian embrace of the routine abortion of female babies has made it a statistical certainty that there will b hundreds of zillions (that's carl sagan zillion with a Z) of incel males w/ nothing 2 lose but a bunch of hanging chads

there has already been some srs fretting about the crisis, loser chinese doods r already raiding africa looking 2 buy brides and african doods r not pleased

Page 12 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite