The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

So why has bitcoin cash gone off the scale today? It was +30% tonight

meanwhile eth has flatlined

but my doge is going to the moon :lol:

and I'm still waiting on Vesper to kick u know, I forgot I had a bit sitting in that

Robinhood only trades a handful of assets. That's my reasoning for the push behind stuff like BCH and ETC. TikTok retail is driving it. Same with Doge.

Vesper is a long hold.

I just had a good look at eth over the last week and holy crap. I wish I hadn't swapped it all out for VSP ...

Still have a nice bag of doge and 0.5 of an eth

and my tezos and chainlink have done nicely

all is good in the world of crypto for this week

you've been aware of crypto for how long now? how many crypto threads have we had over the years? it's not that you don't know the right time to buy, it's that you're too much of a pussy to accept the risk and jump in.

you don't need to put all your life savings into this. dip your toe in with a few grand and enjoy the ride.

^^^ This. My $7k of ETH is now $10k in just over 2 weeks. And my DOGE $1K is now $2K. And I'm not touching it. To the moooooooooooonnnnnnnnn.

you've been aware of crypto for how long now? how many crypto threads have we had over the years? it's not that you don't know the right time to buy, it's that you're too much of a pussy to accept the risk and jump in.

you don't need to put all your life savings into this. dip your toe in with a few grand and enjoy the ride.

No u r

Plasmatic saw this thread and told me to kill myself.
Plasmatic spends the tiny amount of money he has on rusty old shit. Or steals it.
Don't be like plasmatic.

Plasmatic didn't get his ass beat by Glare in Vegas

I don't want to be told about stuff I have in common with Billybob, if it's all the same to you.

I miss Glare. One of the funnier guys to grace this forum. Brasstits is decent but his lying is not so outrageous.

I keep missing the crypto boat. Don't know when the right time to buy.
Get onto one of the exchanges like coinbase pro or binance. Coinbase pro is much easier to use if you are a nub like me when it comes to day trading. Once you are on, look at the market and change the candle sticks to 6hr and then look back in history. After a while, you should begin to see the support level for each of the coins and from there, you can decide on which coin you want to dip your toes in.

I have had very good luck with ALGO and OXT. These 2 coins fluctuate .10 - .20+ cents every few days and they are cheap enough that you can buy several K of them. 10 cents doesn't seem like much but making 10k dimes every few days is pretty sweet.

I should say that I have only been doing this since February so any advice from me should be taken with a grain of salt. Some of the shit these guys talk about like margins and shit like that... no idea wtf any of that means. That being said, this is a LOT of fun.

I keep missing the crypto boat. Don't know when the right time to buy.

ill let u both in on a secret. When crypto crashes again. Just take 1k and buy in. Buy more if you want. This isnt fucking rocket science. This also applies to the stock market lol.

You always buy when its down and you ride the waves and ditch out some profits as the hype train goes full blast. if you can get your original investment out you are playign with the house money and can be stupid.

No one on tw has an excuse. Everyone blinds themselves because they hate some ass on here that is giving good advice. IF you honestly listened to odio most of you would have made a fortune but you guys blind yourself with your stupid ass ego. LOL the stock market and crypto is sooo fucking easy

seems to be when the market crashes everyone in here save a few have the balls to put their money where their mouth is. Say what you want you basically post about jumping on hype trains after they left the station instead of when they were cheap.

seems to be when the market crashes everyone in here save a few have the balls to put their money where their mouth is. Say what you want you basically post about jumping on hype trains after they left the station instead of when they were cheap.
I dumped another 5k in 2 weeks ago or so when it went back down. :lol: I am not flush with money this year no thanks to covid but I jump in when it's down.

I dumped another 5k in 2 weeks ago or so when it went back down. :lol: I am not flush with money this year no thanks to covid but I jump in when it's down.

yeh i float some for flipping and i have money incase something awesome happens. This has worked fairly well.

a lot of shit has not made sense this year however has made a lot of money. I think crypto will keep going for a bit then pop right about the same time the housing market. Either way that aint today so might as well :D

What makes you think the housing market is a bubble?

Back