The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

ETH certainly can hit 10k. But don't get too frothy. You're a top signal. There are top signals everywhere... in all markets. It doesn't take much to shut this gravy train right down.

one of the pillars of DeFi, recovery post-Elon tweet:

image.png

capital rotating from btc, memecoins, and eth into DeFi assets is the logical next move if this market momentum continues.... just FYI midge

pretty bold move, i wouldnt be able to sell my spot bags on a single dip like this

BTC is looking tired though. But then eth and alts are sucking up major capital. Im not gonna sell yet.

Crypto is a bit like holdem. You are playing against the other players. House takes a rake. Slots? You are going to lose eventually. And, most likely.

Exactly. And in poker you can be outplayed by people with a lot more money. The term in poker is "scared money", meaning you won't call a huge bet even if you're almost sure you have the best hand. Musk is the ultimate whale.

seems like the house is china from what i've learned from 8 minutes of internet research today. based on how crazy their crypto farms are, and how much power they take today (more than Argentina purely on Bitcoin).

i guess this might explain the GPU shortage in first world countries?

see this is what I hate about crypto
I had a stop loss set at something like -30% which I was sure it wouldn't hit. I'm not even sure why I set it, b/c I said I would never do that again.

off I go to a meeting at work, and of course that big dip triggered it

nJTLtk9.jpg

I come back a couple of thou worse off b/c of a stupid momentary dip which recovered half in about 10 minutes :(

stupid fucking stop loss, stupid me

Back