Name a girl you know that you'd like to bang.

There are almost certainly several of them at any given moment. The problem is locating them and getting to them in the short periods of time during which they would tolerate you fucking them.

For really real, not like 10 seconds is really going to set them back all that much on the days events.

hey out of the 877 girls i wrote on match.com one of them just wrote me back! I am going to have sex with her! OK more than likely I will blow it but at least it's closer to getting laid then I was 30 minutes ago

Names that I, for some reason, find attractive.

Rachel
Elizabeth
Anna
Kelly
Christina

All names of girls I've known/dated...for some reason I find girls with these first names tend to be more attractive to me. :shrug:

Last edited:
1280771201monacodress.jpg

:hitit:

as a meber that lurked for years, i am offended by this faggot meber's expectations of not being flamed.

hey out of the 877 girls i wrote on match.com one of them just wrote me back! I am going to have sex with her! OK more than likely I will blow it but at least it's closer to getting laid then I was 30 minutes ago

You are a guiding light to all us ginger people out there.

Names that I, for some reason, find attractive.

Rachel
Elizabeth
Anna
Kelly
Christina

All names of girls I've known/dated...for some reason I find girls with these first names tend to be more attractive to me. :shrug:

Lemme help you fix that association of "Anna" with attractiveness by providing another perspective.

Anna

Back