Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Mass Effect 2
Page 6 of 56
SL83
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 01-23-2010, 22:06
I'm currently standing in outer space on the outside of the normandy.

I guess there's a big clipping bug in this game on the normandy.

If you are at your private terminal, run to the left and near one of the guys sitting at the chairs. You'll climb up something and then clip outside of the ship.

lol whhoooops

Sponsored Links
Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
102 - 01-23-2010, 22:12
im bored and i want this ****er released already.... ordered it a week ago on steam

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 01-23-2010, 22:27
I'm gonna **** this ***** Kelly on my ship. She is already flirting with me like the dirty whore she is.

Xeri0us
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 01-23-2010, 22:35
downloaded the skidrow release and its not in rar files its .00 or some **** and it wont extract. also tried hjsplit to combine the files to make an iso but then it tells me its missing the .00 rar.

???

kloa
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 01-23-2010, 22:36
lol

DOX
VeteranX
Old
106 - 01-23-2010, 23:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
Anyone figure out how to enable anti-aliasing? The jaggies are really annoying me.

Edit: Also, is anyone with a x-fi xtreme gamer also getting periods where the sound randomly cuts completely off and then back on? This happens more frequently during the dialogue scenes.
Ati, just rename masseffect2.exe to masseffect.exe and shortcut that (with aa forced in the ccc) Nvidia youll probably have to play around in nhancer.

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 01-24-2010, 03:18
Yeah, I got it working with nhancer, just set the compatibility to Unreal Engine 3.

I'm still having the stupid ass issues with the sound randomly cutting out and when it comes back there's a really weird noise, like when you get hit by an explosion. Anyway, I've tried reinstalling the game, drivers, openal, direct-x, and even using a different sound card. The problem persists, and I don't know what else to do at this point. No other games have any problems, and I've run numerous benchmarks as well as testing my system for stability. They all passed with flying colors.

Windows 7,
Q6600 @ 3.0ghz
Asus P5N32-E Sli
4gigs ddr2
Nvidia GTX-285
X-Fi XtremeGamer/SoundMax Onboard sound

Latest drivers for everything.

Last edited by Makasuro; 01-24-2010 at 03:26..
Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 01-24-2010, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL83 View Post
I'm currently standing in outer space on the outside of the normandy.

I guess there's a big clipping bug in this game on the normandy.

If you are at your private terminal, run to the left and near one of the guys sitting at the chairs. You'll climb up something and then clip outside of the ship.

lol whhoooops
There's a lot of clipping problems. I've clipped a lot on a ship that was crashed on a cliff and ended up walking in the open air. There was also the first place you encounter the Collectors. I somehow managed to clip up on top of a wall along with one of my squad and couldn't get back down. I've just started to save the game after every little skirmish becuase the clipping can happen out of nowhere.

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 01-24-2010, 12:32
Mu(nansen)

We're they supposed to fix the clipping issues so you wouldnt get stuck and have to reload an older save?

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
110 - 01-24-2010, 14:09
I don't know what you guys are doing but I haven't had any clipping issues at all. Only issue I've had was at one point I had a small graphical glitch in a conversation (looked like tearing).

Fox k
Veteran++
Old
111 - 01-24-2010, 14:28
I've had about 3 small clipping issues, nothing that caused game progess to stop however.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 01-24-2010, 14:51
will the game actually be difficult/non-repetitive towards the end?

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 01-24-2010, 15:11
I'm actually finding the combat to be pretty damn tough in some areas, have been considering scaling down the difficulty on a number of occasions.

Fox k
Veteran++
Old
114 - 01-24-2010, 15:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexx View Post
I'm actually finding the combat to be pretty damn tough in some areas, have been considering scaling down the difficulty on a number of occasions.
This game makes you take cover a LOT more than me1 and powers effect the outcome of battle a lot more.

evolvo
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 01-24-2010, 15:48
how will it run on this:

ASUS G50VT-X2 2010 - TopTenREVIEWS

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 01-24-2010, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox k View Post
This game makes you take cover a LOT more than me1 and powers effect the outcome of battle a lot more.
Truth, but sometimes you don't have enough cover OR time to cast powers, like the one planet with the three mechs that are destroying the supplies. Took me a dozen or so tries on that one, and my buddy has been stuck on it for at least 30 minutes.

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 01-24-2010, 19:13
One of my biggest issues with the game has been there since ME1 and it still pisses me off in ME2.

The ****ing dialogue skipping.

I turn on subtitles and tend to read through it before the voice acting finishes.

So I skip through it.

The way it selects **** automatically when you skip ****ing sucks. Ive had to reload saved games because I accidentally skipped and selected the wrong option and then miss out on paragon or renegade points - or side missions.

FIX THAT **** GODDAMNIT!

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 01-24-2010, 19:47
I have had that issue too. I use the subtitles so I can skip through the voices while knowing what they say. I ****ed up with Mirana because of it Although I did **** Jack real early. I also almost ****ed up and told Tali's secret to the Admirals.

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 01-24-2010, 20:15
I think I've narrowed down my problem being specific to OpenAl, and I've tried reinstalling that too... Still the audio ****ing cuts out when it feels like and then sounds loud and distorted right before it comes back, this even happens in the opening menu.

I'm perplexed as to what I could do at this point, besides going back to WinXP.

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
120 - 01-24-2010, 20:24
haven't had any clipping problems

****ing miranda is a prude and jack is gross

what to do...

Page 6 of 56

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Mass Effect 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags